Broken Face Packs

Author Topic: Broken Face Packs  (Read 868 times)

A while back face packs that previously worked began to screw up.
Whenever I try to select a face, the icon becomes blank, but the preview of the face is shown. When I try to select a face like that the face that shows up on my Blockhead is one of the defaults.

Code: [Select]
Mr.Nobody spawned.                        <--I try to change my face to one of my faces::
ERROR: File "/thumbs/smileyFemale1" is not in one of the default directories
ERROR: File "/thumbs/smileyFemale1.jpg" is not in one of the default directories
ERROR: File "/thumbs/smileyFemale1.png" is not in one of the default directories
ERROR: File "/smileyFemale1" is not in one of the default directories
ERROR: File "/smileyFemale1.jpg" is not in one of the default directories
ERROR: File "/smileyFemale1.png" is not in one of the default directories
Could not locate texture: /thumbs/smileyFemale1 (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Executing config/server/prefs.cs.          <--Gives me the default Female Smiley face instead::
Issuing Disconnect packet.

This seems to ONLY happen to the first 20 faces in my face list when trying to edit my avatar.

This used to happen on and off randomly, but now its become a permanent issue. There is nothing in the face packs I use that should interfere with any default files.
Is this a known issue with a specific addon?

Turned off all addons, faces work fine.

Ill work on finding the addon responsible.

Uuugh. Seems as I begin to turn my addons back on, there is an unseen limit to how many I can have on at any one time before my faces break. I get to 2045DBs and wham, faces screw up no matter how many I turn off afterward.

What the hell is this?

Uuugh. Seems as I begin to turn my addons back on, there is an unseen limit to how many I can have on at any one time before my faces break. I get to 2045DBs and wham, faces screw up no matter how many I turn off afterward.

What the hell is this?
[/s]

Never mind, I found the addon that breaks it. Its the Fillcan.