Skateboarding - USELESS WOODEN TOY BANTER.

Author Topic: Skateboarding - USELESS WOODEN TOY BANTER.  (Read 8083 times)

SKATEBOARDING
skatbaordng?!?!?!?!? no.
k maybe

FEATURED SKATER: Sean Malto
Sponsors: Girl, Nike SB, Spitfire, Escapist, Thunder, Diamond, Fourstar, Glassy, Grizzly Grip

THIS THREAD IS COMPATIBLE WITH:
CRUISERS:

A cruiser is a skateboard that is not ment for doing POPSHUVITOLLIES but they are ment to ride around, get places.
They tend to be SUPER quiet, they dont make that RRRRRR sound when you're riding them, as for the wheels are huge.
Most skateboarders who like to film everything their dumb buddies do usually use them, because it doesn't disrupt the filming, so that you don't hear WHRRRRRR from two skateboards.

LONGBOARDS:

These skateboards are like cruisers, but longer and meant for downhill extreme riding.

STREET SKATEBOARDS:

they can be used for downhill, crusing, or doing INSANE ASS TRICKS KICKFLIP GRIND YEEEEEEEAH

WHERE DO I BUY
IF YOU HAVE AN IPHONE 4S ASK SIRI "Where can I skateboard?" Usually it'll take you to a skateshop.
OR! ORORORORORO!
www.ccs.com
CCS is trustable! they have cruisers, longboards, and street skateboards!
If you want to make your own COOLIO DESIGN go to:
www.boardpusher.com
you still need to get trucks though!
http://www.warehouseskateboards.com/
Legit.

NEWS! (Updated never)
3/30/2012
PROPOSAL OF THE BLOCKLAND PROJECT!
US NEWcigaretteS TO SKATERBOARDING MAKE A VIDEO OF US SKATERBOARDING, MAKE A MONTAGE OF IT, AND POST IT ON INTERNET.
CONTRIBUTE! IF YOU HAVE ANY SUBMISSIONS PLZ PM ME PLZ
SONG REQUESTS WOULD BE GOOD TOO.

Skateboarding and you

Starting

It looks like you're interested in the art/sport/activity/whatever you make it/past time of skateboarding! You're going to have tons of fun! But wait, before we get there, where can you start?

Proper equipment
So if you're going to skate, you need the proper equipment, correct? First you need shoes, of course! Why? Because skateboarding shoes have a flat bottom, which is something you're going to need.

Common/Cheap skateboarding shoe brands that work well, and you probably may have:
Vans
DC
Globe
Nike 6.0s and Nike SBs

Now that we have the shoes, you're going to need to get something else, proper headgear/padding.
Kneepads, elbow pads, and all that is fine without, but a helmet is reccomended. Don't just walk into target and get a helmet, those are CHEAP. Quite cheap.

If you're buying online go Here
If you're buying retail, go find a local skateshop on google maps, bing, whatever, if you can't find any, go out to a skatepark and ask a skater or two there where he/she got their gear.

Buying a skateboard: Online
You want to go here and build your own prettyful board, sky's the limit, make one there, or here.
Find what you like and get it.

Buying a skateboard: Retail
Go find a skateshop and buy there. Its simple, really.

RULES:
If you're going to come here to say "i tried skating i have a skateboard but i cant use it im so bad"
shut up.
Unless you plan on starting again, I dont care. I will care if you use it.
If you're so bad, practice.

ETIQUETTE
DO:
  • When you see a pedestrian in the way of your spot/line, stop. Let them pass.
  • If someone tells you to get out, and to not skateboard, get out.
    If this individual is a pedestrian and not an authority/owner of the location you're skating in, tell them you dont care.

DON'T:
  • Run from security. Agree to leave if they are the owner/authority
  • Push people in your way.
  • Be a massive richardhead

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 07:01:14 PM by Skateaton 2.0 »

He needed to make a new thread because he made a new account instead of asking badspot what the issue was.
Also because he was the only one using the other thread.

So you made a new account and thought you needed a thread about it?
Great -_-

i have a scooter. scoot scoot.

New account?

wat
forum options such as avatar and signature was missing from a glitch, got em back now.
He needed to make a new thread because he made a new account instead of asking badspot what the issue was.
Also because he was the only one using the other thread.
I have asked him what the issue was but I got no response.
So you made a new account and thought you needed a thread about it?
Great -_-
This is a megathread I monitor and switching accounts every time something new happens is going to be a pain in my starfish.
i have a scooter. scoot scoot.
k.

Use this avatar cause its cute c:

ps: I made it so somebody use it :(

You just had to, didn't you?

You should use this avatar cause its cool.

probably my next one.

ps: I made it so somebody use it :(
<3

I already hate Skateaton.
Now I think hes handicapped for making a new account, just because of his loving avatar.

Awww, like the avatar.

I already hate Skateaton.
Now I think hes handicapped for making a new account, just because of his loving avatar.
its the only one I have in my avatars folder, i shall fetch a new one.