Which you perfer use server service of Kalphiter's or Lub's?

Poll

who you perfer?

Kalphiter
18 (21.4%)
Lub
20 (23.8%)
I perfer Host by myself.
46 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Voting closed: May 27, 2012, 06:24:11 AM

Author Topic: Which you perfer use server service of Kalphiter's or Lub's?  (Read 7506 times)

///Read The Title\\\
I did talked to Lub on RTB4 last night. Lub told me, he will plan set up server service much better than kalp's everything of this summer June between July.
I did intreviewed to IcyGamma on RTB4.
IcyGamma's Quote:
IcyGamma:I wouldn't trust Lub with anything
IcyGamma:Kalphiter is more reliable
IcyGamma:But both of them are stuff choices

I want read your post about server service option, Do not flame stuff anything or be idiots. This very important discuss, I will look forward discuss on this thread.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 06:27:47 AM by Cubelands »

Never saw any info about Lub doing something like that

It seems futile to try and make a comparison to
something that does not yet exsist.

Just re:Kalphiter

I spoke to him about his service, he refused to tell me why some of his customers demanded refunds (though did tell me that refunds were given) and also he requires PayPal transaction which is a bitch.

inb4peoplehatingicy

When has anyone ever overreacted to what I've said?  :cookieMonster:

whoa
i didn't know lub had a service

whoa
i didn't know lub had a service
I didn't think Lub wanted everyone on the forums to know about it.

Although Lub's service seems promising, he knows what to do.

Although Lub's service seems promising, he knows what to do.

Lub will know what to do. But personalities of the hoster's aside, Kalphiter makes more sense, especially since America still dominates Blockland's forum demographic (as far as I know).

Lub is basically Ephialte's wingman. I wouldn't be surprised if Ephialtes is holding back on his plan of a hosting service, and Lub is filling in just to stick a spanner in Kalphiter's operation.

Though if Lub can offer a cheaper and more reliable option, he'll have an edge. Kalphiter's 'customer service' is bitterly poor, won't be hard to beat.

Doesn't have to be cheaper

Maybe even more expensive

So not every Blockhead gets a 24/7 Family stuffPlay or some similar stuff

he refused to tell me why some of his customers demanded refunds (though did tell me that refunds were given)

kalfiter hate club 2012

America still dominates Blockland's forum demographic (as far as I know).

I think that's because it's an american game

Lub is basically Ephialte's wingman. I wouldn't be surprised if Ephialtes is holding back on his plan of a hosting service, and Lub is filling in just to stick a spanner in Kalphiter's operation.

yeah everyone is a conspirator in disguise

So not every Blockhead gets a 24/7 Family stuffPlay or some similar stuff

The price of the service isn't relative to the intelligence of the customer whom bought the service in the first place.

The price of the service isn't relative to the intelligence of the customer whom bought the service in the first place.
If it's more expensive more noobs won't get their parents to buy it

I'm not sure how offering the same service at a higher price would help, unless speed is really an issue for Brit's connecting to New York servers.

kalfiter hate club 2012

Not really, I think you'll find my opinion of Kalphiter is healthier than most people's.

Hating his service is not hating him. Its dangerous to confuse that, Ike.

I think that's because it's an american game

Where its made makes little difference when its been sold on an international online platform since day 1.

Eh. Both are pretty bad for me.
I'd only be super interested if someone from the Austral-Asia region were offering a dedicated service.

If it's more expensive more noobs won't get their parents to buy it

Are you assuming or estimating?

Not really, I think you'll find my opinion of Kalphiter is healthier than most people's.

Hating his service is not hating him. Its dangerous to confuse that, Ike.

For a moment, let's pretend I wasn't joking.

Where its made makes little difference when its been sold on an international online platform since day 1.

You said yourself that blockland's main demographic (or the forum, at least) is American.