Author Topic: Red Raceway- Back with a revengence!  (Read 3325 times)

RED RACEWAY  IS A RACETRACK UTALIZING THE UNIQUE DRIVING HABITS OF FILIPE'S SPEEDKARTS, AND THE MODULAR TERRAIN BRICKS.
THIS MEANS A FEW THINGS- YOU MUST BRAKE ON CORNERS, AND IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL FLIP THE forget OUT. THIS ADDS CHALLENGE TO THE RACEWAY, BECAUSE IT HAS NO ITEMS.
 IN AN INTERESTING TWIST OF FATE, THE SPEEDKARTS LIKE TO GET STUCK IF THEY HIT JUST ONE OBSTACLE. THIS MEANS YOU MUST DRIVE CAREFULLY AND USE THE WIDENESS OF THE TRACK TO YOUR ADVANTAGE WHILE RETAINING SPEED.
NOW ONTO THE PICTURES, FEATURING THE UNIQUE BUILDING STYLE.

Special thanks-
Gsf ghost, for his wonderful modular terrain bricks.
Filipe, For his fun speedkarts and help building
The titanium for helping and offering suggestions

A few notes- While this is a joke build, it actually functions suprisingly well as a racetrack. The speedkarts offer a unique challenge and none of the spam is on the actual track, forcing you to stick to the floors that are not spammified. It works wonders.
Ratings are allowed, and please make suggestions.

(and yes, that free admin tunnel does explode you.)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:50:20 PM by Megaguy2 »

I would join and stay a while.

Lol its a legit joke build lol

So there are some issues with the short prototype I hosted-
1. You can explode your vehicle in spawn. Do this and you will be banned. I garuentee it.
2. There is no actual way to win the race, Other than if everyone else dies. We intend to fix this by adding some form of vce based thing that makes you win after you touch it 3 times, but we cannot work vce.
If anyone would like to help us with this, please do.

true art is incomprehensible

This build is actually a metaphor for how new and fresh blockland was when you first picked it up and how boring it can be a few years later. It's about the passage of time.

now i can comprehend it

OUT WITH THIS MESS

Godamnit.

On a diffrent note, how many of you would actually play this? I assure you, this does play pretty well.

Godamnit.

On a diffrent note, how many of you would actually play this? I assure you, this does play pretty well.
I would