Author Topic: An Apology to Everyone  (Read 4757 times)

Hello, my name is Tyler Shellberg, otherwise known as Tyler799 on Blockland, and this message is one in apology to all effected:

I have a lot of things to be sorry about, first of all is my 'Let's Ride A Train" server that has been blowing up recently.
Not just metaphorically either, literally.
I have had a lot of people joining, I lost many builds due to unforeseen issues, and had my trust broken by those closest to me, thus I had to remove any adminship or trust remaining. I really got worked up, and upset at a lot of people, and for everyone and anyone involved, I am deeply sorry, and I have unbanned everyone from it as well, though I doubt I'm hosting anytime soon.

The second is an apology to Razor and AeroMcFly,
I got very upset at them over a more or less trivial matter, and wether or not I was accused, I should have kept a calm head during the situation, and I hope they can both accept that. In any case, my swearing was unnecessary.
But for the record: I didn't do it. Period. Don't blame me that you didn't save, or that the planes are glitchy, I was not at fault for the crash.

The third apology is to those affected by my trolling,
It was really the only time I've ever trolled, and while effective, it was wrong.
I sent certain links to random people, or on random servers using IRC or other means.
This upset some people, and if you saw, or were offended by my actions, I am sorry.

To anyone who could be mad at me for anything else, Im really sorry.

I hope you all understand. Thank you.

-Tyler Shellberg (Tyler799)

Also, should this be moved to Drama?

Also, should this be moved to Drama?
yeah

OT:
apology accelerapted

This topic will derail within five posts after mine.

But, glad you're taking a high road. :D

we only take apologies as hand written letters

greatest apology 2012

yeah

OT:
apology accelerapted

But...
I just read your comment, and it said no...
Did you change it? 0_0

I have a lot of things to be sorry about, first of all is my 'Let's Ride A Train" server that has been blowing up recently.
Not just metaphorically either, literally.
I have had a lot of people joining, I lost many builds due to unforeseen issues, and had my trust broken by those closest to me, thus I had to remove any adminship or trust remaining. I really got worked up, and upset at a lot of people, and for everyone and anyone involved, I am deeply sorry, and I have unbanned everyone from it as well, though I doubt I'm hosting anytime soon.
You got me hyped up to hear about how your computer caught fire, you jerk!

But...
I just read your comment, and it said no...
Did you change it? 0_0
what do you mean?
ok, yeah i did, also, i met to say: apology accepted

Op seems like a really mature guy and I genuinely like him. I hope everyone that was involved acts as you are now and accepts your apology.

Don't know who you are but okay, apology accepted.

I say this would be the only good apology on Blockland in awhile.
Then again you will certainly have people coming in saying 'Just move on don't apologize'
but best of luck to you.

Didn't affect me in any way, but that was an excellently made apology.