Author Topic: New executive order regarding Lord Tony  (Read 59203 times)

you obviously haven't ventured into the mlp topic
I have, and I know some bad stuff was posted but that was nothing compared to the Furry Megathread. It was so full of crap that it had to be removed.

About the Furry Megathread. Gonna pull some 'brony-logic' here and say "just don't click on it".

in 2007, we didn't have to worry about furries or ponies :(
Actually, in 2007 there was a huge war against furries, we managed to win with Yiff in hell and derailing furry threads on imageboards to f40ph friday threads.

forget yeah, F40PH.
The population of furries outside the closet was cut down that year.

loving love that train...

Yeah...

F40PH: justice train

though training will get you a swift ban in this day and age.

Apparently, I'm quick enough to dodge F40PH.

you obviously haven't ventured into the mlp topic
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IT'S CLEARLY MAYONNAISE STFU YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH IT'S JUST A SANDWICH AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE IMAGE I SWEAR"

KC might've been a notorious furry clan, but we made some damn good builds.
lol.
It's cool though because nobody had a problem with our clan until the furry avatar incident.
Of course though, soon after everybody went on with their lives and KC got back on track... sorta.

And now we're dead.

I miss KC. :(

I miss KC. :(
i still have the arctic warfare TDM on my old computer

i still have the arctic warfare TDM on my old computer
I loved that save :o

Anyway, I was going to write something big in response to all people still assuming generalizations with the bronies and being critical, but I'm far too lazy right now.

Now that I think of it, I feel the same way about gay pride stuff.
They are by far the most flamboyant people there are, my sister being #1 at it..
She spams my damn news feed with gay pride stuff..

What idiots, forget them for wanting rights.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IT'S CLEARLY MAYONNAISE STFU YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH IT'S JUST A SANDWICH AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE IMAGE I SWEAR"

It was a cake.

Anyway, I was going to write something big in response to all people still assuming generalizations with the bronies and being critical, but I'm far too lazy right now.
heads up: even the bronies moderately (but noticeably) generalize themselves by saying "we" and "us"