Author Topic: New executive order regarding Lord Tony  (Read 59202 times)

To everyone saying 'but what about this and that'?

No. Use common sense.

I love it how people think without tony the ponies will "flood the forums" but not really. At that time anything pony would be banned.

yeah, you mean ONLY nobot was the last old-cigarette? what stuff is that?
damn, i know; nobot is my worst character. poor choice of character for dlc imo

damn, i know; nobot is my worst character. poor choice of character for dlc imo
i prefered playing as frontrox, also i love making that one cigarette ABELBOTO join my party, i love it when you make a bad choice, he takes the punishment instead  :cookieMonster: .............wait a minute...

where are you going with this

I own three Shetland ponies. I use them for pulling a carriage I made from the wood from tree I cut down.

Actually the whole furry/brony thing is really annoying and people should have kept it to themself
Now that I think of it, I feel the same way about gay pride stuff.
They are by far the most flamboyant people there are, my sister being #1 at it..
She spams my damn news feed with gay pride stuff..

I remember when there was a furry megathread that had around 50 pages.

It was failbinned.
Badspot hates furries, right?

he certainly seems to be on good terms with bronies though.

Badspot hates furries, right?

he certainly seems to be on good terms with bronies though.

Look at the RTB.  Badspot isn't in charge of it, but I'm sure that he agrees with his Admins.

"No more pony stuff."

Oh thank you, that guy was annoying.

Look at the RTB.  Badspot isn't in charge of it, but I'm sure that he agrees with his Admins.

"No more pony stuff."
ephialtes and badspot clearly don't see eye to eye on everything, and if he failbinned the furry megathread at 50 you'd think he would halt the pony topic well before EIGHT THOUSAND.

ephialtes and badspot clearly don't see eye to eye on everything, and if he failbinned the furry megathread at 50 you'd think he would halt the pony topic well before EIGHT THOUSAND.
That's because of what was inside the furry megathread. It was pretty bad.

The largest thread in BL history...

is about ponies

That was funny

you obviously haven't ventured into the mlp topic

Now bronies are just going to provoke him over and over.