XR_7 - "I am Eric Hartman!

Author Topic: XR_7 - "I am Eric Hartman!  (Read 3767 times)

So basically we all know XR_7, if you don't check out his profile and latest posts Here

He was banned for spamming from the forums and such.
Well today I got onto RTB to talk with my friend about something and I glance at the general discussion topic and see this:

I was sitting there thinking , "Oh forget this kid must have gotten the stuff flamed out of him."
Nope.
He actually had around 4-5 people thinking that he was actually Badspot, he was telling them about all the new features of Blockland he was working on and such, even when I directly told everyone he was not Baddy he continues going on with his little parade of tall tales.

Just to make sure I got it all right I went and found some evidence, accidentally closing my Blockland window, so no screenys of the actual conversation's (If someone did screencap them please post) so here it is:
Proving that was XR_7:

(Click the RTB image to take you to the source)

Another point is that while he wasn't banned he found his Christian Clan, and is avidly preaching about his beliefs, well I thought Christians were not supposed to lie?

I leave it to you all /discuss

People believing him? Wow. Just. Wow.

How could people believe this, good god.

People believing him? Wow. Just. Wow.

Damn, I forgot closing quotation mark in the title...  
But yeah, that completely blew my mind that people were standing up for his lies.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post

Damn.

Damn, I forgot closing quotation mark in the title... 
But yeah, that completely blew my mind that people were standing up for his lies.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post

Damn.

Inb4keyrovoke

Inb4keyrovoke
I don't think impersonating Badspot is worthy of a revoke.

Holy stuff, 
I just got on and they're still going on about it:

I don't think impersonating Badspot is worthy of a revoke.
If enough people believe him it probably can be.

I like how they still believe him when he tries to dodge questions/change the subject.

If enough people believe him it probably can be.

I like how they still believe him when he tries to dodge questions/change the subject.

Well apparently he's off checking the forums for a couple of hours while his "Followers" fight against people who know it's a lie.

It's quite funny.

Its funny how some many people are this naive -_- its very easy to tell hes not Badspot

Well apparently he's off checking the forums for a couple of hours while his "Followers" fight against people who know it's a lie.

It's quite funny.
What a forgeted up time period for Blockland

Its funny how some many people are this naive -_- its very easy to tell hes not Badspot

Oh god my sides.
Oh how they hurt.

You were one of the followers!
Lol!

Um where did i say i was a follower
I said up there that if he was Badspot he can easily prove it by posting on this topic. NOT that i believed he was badspot

Oh god my sides.
Oh how they hurt.

You were one of the followers!
Lol!

Well im boing to get on and piss "Eric" off