Author Topic: Roblox  (Read 9983 times)

Look at that lovey piece of plastic
The custom body makes him look horrible.

Why?
Why is it always that loving smirk?

without the helmet:

coolest dude
my username is wolfy412

So, why does everyone use the gay swishy hair with the buff body parts, then proceed to hit on "girls"?

don't forget the dc jackets

I swear I am going to pretend to be a girl and go on a date level and right in the middle of fake "love" i will say "brb" and come back as a buff man with that creepy smirk face and say "I'M A MAN." dance in his face, leave, and delete my account forever. Transvestite awareness.

without the helmet:

[ img]http://i.imgur.com/imOBn.png[/img]

I had to.

i wish i didnt lose the password AND forget the email to my 1st account :c

« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 01:00:46 AM by Shell »

this game is actually awesome, but the community is stuff and therefore a lot of places are stuff as well.
i remember creating really neat ones that i put a lot of effort into, and for weeks i kept seeing that crappy "LIVE IN A 5 STAR FREE MODEL HOTEL HURRDURR" place on the front page, he only put free models in that, did not put any effort in it, got 1 million visits in a blink.

It is hilarious and easy to delete someone's bricks and get away with it in Roblox.

You guys make me want to play some more Roblox..

It is hilarious and easy to delete someone's bricks and get away with it in Roblox.

this is why they really should insert a trust feature like in blockland.

this is why they really should insert a trust feature like in blockland.
Problem is however they have it to where there are bricks already laid out for you to build with so wouldn't they have to make a 3rd trust for everyone?

300 dollars builder's club! IT'S FREEEEEE
Builders club to play certain games! IT'S FREEEEEE
Robux are far superior than Tix! IT'S FREEEEEEE
You can exchange tickets for robux.