3 (6%)
In denial.
0 (0%)
An ass.
3 (6%)
All of the above.
44 (88%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: §Nibble§ - Stupidity? Denial?  (Read 3938 times)

Well. This should explain.

Nibble. He steals my Trench War build, Then keeps saying on RTB (I will post below) how he edited in his own way and made it better. Then he's- Know what. Look at the pretty Pictures. c:

Then he still acts like a dumbass. (Also Perma'd my Admin for joining)

Here are the Albums.

Ipquarx's Album
Glass' Album

Well. There ya go. Nibble will probably make a drama on me as he said in the ChatLog i posted of our RTBConnect chat.

Note this series of events:

He says he's friends with glass in the welcome message.

Now he chats:

Seriously.

Glass deserved this. Its wrong, but I know Glass to but quite a richard, not to mention abusive to people, both mentally and physically.

Glass deserved this. Its wrong, but I know Glass to but quite a richard, not to mention abusive to people, both mentally and physically.
I expect this from you. Considering you hate me.

He will be forever banished from wherever I'm admin and can convince the host to banish him!

I expect this from you. Considering you hate me.
Quite, and yes it is for the past Glass, but do note, I have gained more respect for you. Just try to resist being such an ass, you do take things a bit further than they are. I bit like me. :)

Even though you have your own share of problems, like being a massive goddamn badmin, it doesn't surprise me nibble did this - a week or two ago, he'd go into pecon7's server at night when no admins were on and he'd go on about how he was going to change his name and get revenge for what you "did to him in the past". That's exactly what he said - it does not surprise me someone so hellbent on INTERNET REVENGE would do something like this.

Ya. He acuses me of stealing his Trench Map. (In V1 first time I opened) when i built it from scratch.

Doubt he'll change.
Blockland users rarely improve at the rate of an exponential curve.

Blockland users rarely improve at the rate of an exponential curve.
This^

At least I'm working on changing. Nibble, Not so much.

At least I'm working on changing. Nibble, Not so much.
Yes Glass, you earn cookies for changing.  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: