Author Topic: TotalBiscuit drama  (Read 4154 times)

Well if anyone hasn't noticed there's been a lot of stuff going on with Totalbiscuit right now due to a comment on one of his previous videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0CAJvU7Dhg&feature=plcp
Here is the (show comment) war

More stuff going on at his twitter
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit
and there was something about it on reddit going on but I have no idea where it is so if anyone could give a link I will add it to OP

So what is your opinion on this whole thing? Are you with or against total biscuit? In my opinion, I understand that he has a lot of viewers and it's a lot of work to keep up with everything but you don't need to be a total richard to them.

I see his point, as cruel as it may seem, you can't befriend every single viewer and subscriber.

If many people asked for something, or a trend appeared, that would be different.

^^^^^
Dorkdotdan all the way on this one.

he should at least act a little friendly instead of saying "you mean nothing to me"

He could have handled that far better, but his point is entirely true and entirely unchangeable.

im sure that when you get so many requests every single day you reach a point when you just have to tell people to sod off

I like how his comments have so many likes.

I see his point, as cruel as it may seem, you can't befriend every single viewer and subscriber.

If many people asked for something, or a trend appeared, that would be different.

You can at least appreciate your subscribers.

It was a bit cruel, but he's right about his position.

Fanboying.

You can at least appreciate your subscribers.

Yeah, he could, but he has a point in that losing one subscriber doesn't really matter to him.

maybe he's right, but his ego is out of loving control.

maybe he's right, but his ego is out of loving control.
it may seem so, but in fact he's just british!

"If you dont have nothing nice to say, dont say it"
I lost a lot of respect for TB because of this. If he hates his viewers that much, he could atleast keep it to himself.

They have so many likes because OMG TOTALBUSCUIT IS BEST CHANNEL HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT U STUPID.

"If you dont have nothing nice to say, dont say it"
I lost a lot of respect for TB because of this. If he hates his viewers that much, he could atleast keep it to himself.

Wait TB said that? HYPOCRISPY

I think what biscuit said was correct, but actually saying it wasn't necessary.