Author Topic: Minecraft Add-Ons - Update on Pg.2  (Read 11262 times)

The official site says Minecraft costs $26.95:
Thats not what it said last time I checked...
Whoops accidental double post.

Why are you copying models directly from the game? Nobody I know of rips models from other games, so why is it okay because it's minecraft?

Why are you copying models directly from the game? Nobody I know of rips models from other games, so why is it okay because it's minecraft?
its blocky because its made of squares right???

Well. It's hard to make it look like minecraft without using the blocks :P

Well. It's hard to make it look like minecraft without using the blocks :P
So you're saying it's hard to model a simple pickaxe?

So you're saying it's hard to model a simple pickaxe?
no, but nobody else had done it so I thought I would :/

no, but nobody else had done it so I thought I would :/
nobody else doing it != it needing to be done
just look at how well it fits in
was this really a good idea

i mean i really like minecraft but what the forget is people's obsession with sticking other stuff in blockland, it's like prison rape for games you just gotta stick stuff that isn't meant to go there in anyway

nobody else doing it != it needing to be done
just look at how well it fits in
was this really a good idea

i mean i really like minecraft but what the forget is people's obsession with sticking other stuff in blockland, it's like prison rape for games you just gotta stick stuff that isn't meant to go there in anyway
It's actually a good practice for people that are just beginning to model. This can show them the basics. Besides, it's kinda the opinion. Like said above, some people want it. Just like some people want Ice Cream Cake.