Setro2 is creating handicapped topics and locking them after being flame saturated

Author Topic: Setro2 is creating handicapped topics and locking them after being flame saturated  (Read 5489 times)

Setro2 is a loving friend who will never change and will always be the same whiny dumbass he is.
/thread

Setro2 is a loving friend who will never change and will always be the same whiny dumbass he is.
/thread
Hook, line, sinker, ding ding ding we have a winner.

/thread
I couldn't have said it better myself.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=199314.0
He locked this thread becuase no one liked his precious color set, It doesn't really relate to him being handicapped.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=199542.0
He just wanted people to check out his youtube channel, also doesn't relate to him being handicapped.

He only locks his thread because starfishs bark at him like wild dogs.
It kind of looks like he get pushed around a lot for his pass heat, OP Is increadibly silly for bashing Setro for such small things.

Him acting like an droopy-eyed armless child or not these links and reasons don't relate to your points.

Puberty is coming a bit late. Seriously, I'm not joking.
so is intelligence
"no offense"

but seriously i hate people who, when something goes wrong for them, immediately lock topic and repeat process.

but he is handicapped
no offense

but seriously i hate people who, when something goes wrong for them, immediately lock topic and repeat process.
I don't blame him for locking this thread after being bashed.

Meh
He isn't as bad now.

Meh
He isn't as bad now.

I agree.
He has certainly improved

From what i see he can't improve when you constantly hate on him? Sure he has made some dumb topics but who hasn't. You guys don't help the situation by going "OGM SHUT TEH HEL UP B4 I KIL U!!!" Seriously if you want him to improve be nicer quit acting like asses......

From what i see he can't improve when you constantly hate on him? Sure he has made some dumb topics but who hasn't. You guys don't help the situation by going "OGM SHUT TEH HEL UP B4 I KIL U!!!" Seriously if you want him to improve be nicer quit acting like asses......
If you give a dog a bone every time it poops on the carpet, it's probably going to keep pooping on the carpet.

If you do nothing, it also still poops on the carpet.

Not that the Blockland forums should ever act as a parenting figure or anything like that.

He locked this thread becuase no one liked his precious color set, It doesn't really relate to him being handicapped.
He just wanted people to check out his youtube channel, also doesn't relate to him being handicapped.

He only locks his thread because starfishs bark at him like wild dogs.
It kind of looks like he get pushed around a lot for his pass heat, OP Is increadibly silly for bashing Setro for such small things.

Him acting like an droopy-eyed armless child or not these links and reasons don't relate to your points.

Topic 1: His color set was horrible.
Topic 2: His YouTube channel was horrible.

We told him that they're horrible and he locked.

We told him that they're horrible and he locked.
It's Setro's choice If he wants to lock It or not, I would lock my thread If people were ripping on me without even trying to give some advice to fix It.

Topic 1: His color set was horrible.
Topic 2: His YouTube channel was horrible.
That doesn't make him handicapped If It was horrible, you should have gave him constructive criticism and told him how to fix It; You are just as bad as him.

OP Is just scrapping the barrel for a reason to drama setro2, and It's pathetic.