Axolotl

Author Topic: Axolotl  (Read 4218 times)

I've never countered any problems with this guy, but most of our heat started in a thread he made of Setro2.

Because he is an idiot
He called me an idiot because I was defending Setro2 in a drama Axolotl made about him.
link to the drama Axolotl made is here - Now he thinks I was only defending Setro because I'm an idiot right along with him, I only defended him because of the lack of proof that Axolotl showed how Setro is an idiot.

On with more.

His brain is so overly nonfunctional he doesn't even know how to play a forum game correctly.
snake.
Joking or not it's not funny considering the thread is a alphabet thread.

this forum fad making thread he made is just ridiculously horrifying - http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=199528.0
Then after Axolotl participated in that stupid thread fad he went and then made an drama about it - http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=199544.0

In a drama he goes out of his way to imply he got post 100.
Oh look, I got post #100.
I would go ahead and count that as an stuff-post.

He alo bumped my drama all because of the little heat we had in Setro's drama thread.
And yes I am upset about that part.

hahaha oh my god

may as well have made the whole topic body "waaaaaah he didn't agree with me and now i'm upset!!!" - because that's basically how this reads in context

may as well have made the whole topic body "waaaaaah he didn't agree with me and now i'm upset!!!" - because that's basically how this reads in context
I'm not upset with the fact that he didn't agree with me, I'm more upset with the fact that he insulted me, bumped my drama, because I didn't agree with him.

A silly drama.
Unnecessary.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 10:46:20 PM by Badspot »

I'm not upset with the fact that he didn't agree with me, I'm more upset with the fact that he insulted me, bumped my drama, because I didn't agree with him.

and what, you think posting a topic on a whim of butthurt is going to improve the situation?

you need to think before you post

and what, you think posting a topic on a whim of butthurt is going to improve the situation?

you need to think before you post
I don't think he is capable of it. That's not really even meant to be an insult either. I just don't see him literally putting any thought into when he posts.

Axolotl did not post solid evidence on that drama but wound, come on. I thought you were better than this.

Axolotl did not post solid evidence on that drama but wound, come on. I thought you were better than this.
That wasn't the point of this drama.

OP isn't any better.

I support this, he has some loving port special interest and lashed out at me for editing his quote.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=199549.msg5472731#msg5472731

It's almost painful to see eussorus throw tantrums constantly.

I mean holy stuff you're just ALWAYS screaming for some reason.

It's almost painful to see eussorus throw tantrums constantly.

I mean holy stuff you're just ALWAYS screaming for some reason.
How am I throwing a tantrum? It's just a drama thread i'm not screaming lol.

You should know that Ike.

yeah, it's a tantrum. people who constantly post drama topics are eager to do so for a boost in their status, but it always fails.

you're like a politician. if people start hating on you, you throw mud at someone else to lighten the attention on your mistakes.

just gtfo outta drama and you'll see things in a better light

No offense, but how about not defending the losing team? This is what gets you into these situations.

How am I throwing a tantrum?
he disagreed with you once and you made a thread about it

i mean seriously even look at the quotes you have there - he called you an idiot (fair), said the word snake and claimed the 100th post of a thread. this wasn't a thread you thought through.