[iPhone 4S] - Backstabbing starfish

Poll

What do you think of [iPhone 4S]?

Great Guy
Alright Guy
Don't Really Know
stuffty Guy
Bastard

Author Topic: [iPhone 4S] - Backstabbing starfish  (Read 4845 times)

[iPhone 4S] - Backstabbing starfish

Information

• [iPhone 4S] and me have been friends around 3 years, playing Blockland together, starting maybe 3 failure clans together, played MC together on more than a few occasions.
    • [0]He was gone for I'd put it around 6 months until sometime last week, however he may have been on not so often at random times and I never noticed it.

• I'm trying not to hold a major grudge against him, since that's basically why I made this drama today, about his grudge, but simply I'm here to tell you all about this
    • [0]
    [iPhone 4S] Has blocked me on IRC with no signs of unblocking anytime soon, or as I quote "Never"[/list]

Story/Reason For Drama

Okay guys, [iPhone 4S] and me I would consider as close friends, as of two weeks ago.  He is probably one of the more close friends I've made on Blockland, and I was missing him for quite a while when he was gone.  Until recently when he came back, sometime last week I logged into RTB astonished to see that [iPhone 4S] was running a server, so I join and we talk for a while, I notice it's his "Campus" build from a while back that I somewhat helped him with, but anything I built was gone.  Well he told me he was interested in running another CityRPG, like he used to do all the time.  This came with no shock to me, and by the way, he runs an edit of Iban's mod with weather and added infobricks.  Well he proceeded to ask me if he could have Drugmod, and edit to CityRPG by Moppy which adds quite a bit to the original mod.  I tell him it has been edited further by another user and has a lot of issues with it, so I'm not willing to hand it out to a person who could easily spread it around.  He gets somewhat mad but tries to hide it. 

Next, I come on a few days later to notice he HAS an up and running CityRPG, with a few players on it.  I join, and usually because of our friendship, I've always had Super Admin on his servers.  It kind of shocked me when I didn't, so I ask him why I don't have it and such, and he tells me that he doesn't trust me fully or whatever, not that I really care, the server isn't all that great.  But then he says if I give him Drugmod he'll return my SA, so I say sure but at least let me work out some of the scriptual errors with the mod.  So he gives me Super Admin, and I start work on the stupid mod that I didn't want to work on.  Also, I may not be a major scriptor or anything, and haven't fully mastered Torquescript at all in any way.  Editing CityRPG is basically the easiest thing in the world.  So I tell him it will be done in probably a few days due to my schedule.  Well he leaves and I fly a plane into a sort of tower, I don't really know what you would call it, and find iPhone's mess of permaspawns with extremely abusive weapons that he uses.  I take a few of the weapons, sit in the far corner of the map and start killing people.  I make sure to stop before anyone is overly mad, and try to repay everyone that lost money, and rain money once to kind of cheer them up.  I also take my jail legitimately.  So I get off and everything.

Finally, the next day I get on I have no Super Admin and then I'm banned with the reason "Bye."  I IRC him and ask him what's going on, only to be confronted by him angrily over nothing.  I find out on my own that he had acquired a version of the Drugmod elsewhere.  I'm fine with this but ask him why he couldn't just wait until I finished with what I was doing, considering I'd already put a few hours of work into something just for him.  He gets overly mad and tells me that I don't know how to script and bla-bla-bla.  He has now blocked me from IRC, banned me from his server, refuses to talk to me in any way. And he de-admined another player and blocked him simply because the player told him to IRC me.  This players name is Broze if you'd like to ask him yourself.

TL;DR,  iPhone is a greedy starfish who puts a mod infront of friendship

What I think?
    I think you should not attend his server, ban him from yours, and realize how big of an starfish he is.  But that's up to you.

If I have forgotten anything minor or something, please feel free to post it.  It's a bit late here and I'm tired, but I'm more than sure no major details were left out.

Damn thats deep ;(

I know right?
    I mean.  Friends shouldn't do that :c

Wow, IPhone 4S is an starfish, I'll be sure to stay away from his server.

I don't really know what to say other then apologies and pointing out this was similar to the stuff that happened to me and megaguy while we were still friends
    perhaps try and find some new ones?

Not saying that you're lying or anything, but it would be nice if we could get his side of the story.

I know right?
    I mean.  Friends shouldn't do that :c
    Don't worry, you still got me JazZ :)

I figured he was an idiot the moment he wanted drugmod.

And that's why I told THC to stop using Weed.

Not saying that you're lying or anything, but it would be nice if we could get his side of the story.

He has a fully working forums account, if he wishes to tell it, he surely can.

I have to agree with this.

Don't worry, you still got me JazZ :)
    Nice friend you are.

He slayed me 2 times for I don't even know.
    Pro way to deal with nothing

Glass was spamming this topic on the City RPG