Author Topic: Getting perma banned from Lugnuts Zombies in the Bluzone  (Read 25299 times)

So i got banned from the very popular server Lugnuts Zombies in the Bluzone forever because i failed at the name change thing(it was nothing inappropriate just a mistake was setting my name) Anyways, i got banned for the reason, Nameset fail. I really thought the server was cool and i want a second chance because i thought a perma ban for 1 mistake on the first time was a little to much, i talked to IkeTheGeneric who just kept telling me no and post a forum so here i am, i would love to get unbanned from the server cause it looks fun.  :nes: Anyways, imma go play some Metroid but plz Lugnut or Kniaz, if your reading this, i would really love one more chance at the server

I can't find your BL_ID nor your name in our system. did you join under a BL_ID other than 35704?

Kaphonaits   1726   Crash3143   35704   72.148.47.93   Abuse of the /setName function / FailRP   -1   -1

What did he change his name to?

I can't find your BL_ID nor your name in our system.

due to the fact that /setname doesn't actually work right until ten minutes ago, i don't know.

Lugnut this happened a while ago like i think 3 weeks? maybe a month

due to the fact that /setname doesn't actually work right until ten minutes ago, i don't know.
Yea this happened a while ago but i just wanted to play on it again

it was 124 bans ago.

however, our bans are permanent because they are permanent. if we wanted to only ban you temporarily, we would've.

it was 124 bans ago.

however, our bans are permanent because they are permanent. if we wanted to only ban you temporarily, we would've.
So i cant play on it ever again? :{

Kniaz is the final call, he might be more lenient.

he comes on late at night because he lives in Australia, so wait for him.

I'll probably prevent myself from going to this server, too much abuse from what I have read on this forum.

Kniaz is the final call, he might be more lenient.

he comes on late at night because he lives in Australia, so wait for him.
Okay, and i promise if i do get unbanned (I hope) i will follow the rules and try my best to do the name change the right way next time, could you please tell him about this forum?

I'll probably prevent myself from going to this server, too much abuse from what I have read on this forum.
It's called banning loving handicaps on the spot.

Here, let me ban you. We don't need people like you in the server, and since you don't want to be here, why should you be? Unless, of course, you're actually curious, and willing to look past the dramas (that were made by handicaps who, for the most part, remained banned)

You'll also note we have a 457 page topic full of happy-role players.
Okay, and i promise if i do get unbanned (I hope) i will follow the rules and try my best to do the name change the right way next time, could you please tell him about this forum?
He already knows about it, you'll note he made a topic on his own server.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 06:00:58 PM by Lugnut »

We are not abusive, but we are instead much more strict than your average server. Because this is a serious roleplay, we need to sort through the handicaps who could potentially ruin things, the people who can comprehend and enjoy the roleplay, and the people who just make mistakes. Often the first and last ones get mixed up, and that is where the dramas come from.

Not abusive, just different.

I honestly think Crash made a mistake, but I doubt he'll last long on the server.

We are not abusive, but we are instead much more strict than your average server.
My CityRPG will have this strict attitude so I won't have to deal with idiots screaming "HURR" and breaking the rules.

Here, let me ban you. We don't need people like you in the server, and since you don't want to be here, why should you be? Unless, of course, you're actually curious, and willing to look past the dramas (that were made by handicaps who, for the most part, remained banned)

And this is why you shouldn't be in charge of any server in my opinion.