Author Topic: /givepoints - Slayer  (Read 1623 times)

This mod is basically a servercmd which is a fixed version of my other mod, Donate Score (on RTB, dont download it because it sucks). This version is also intended for use with Slayer.

Basically, this mod is designed for servers that use pointshops, or shops that use a player's score as currency.

Players can give points to eachother by typing:
Code: [Select]
/givepoints [all or part of a player's name] [amount to give]
ex: /givepoints Blockhead 1
Then, the player giving points will be deducted the amount of points he has chosen, as well as notified he has given the number of points to his target.
The target will be notified of the points he recieved, and the points will be added to how many points he currently has.

This also features RTB prefs for preventing players from giving points to players on separate teams (default: on) and disabling point donation entirely (default: off).

Lastly, should an admin ever need to, he may use another command, which uses the same syntax as /givepoints.
Code: [Select]
/addpoints [all or part of a player's name] [amount to give]
ex: /addpoints Blockhead 1
This will grant the targeted player the given number of points. To prevent abuse, admins cannot grant themselves points.

DOWNLOAD

Er, I checked out the code and the team pref won't work with the regular tdm (Why should it only be compatible with slayer?) mod and the code can be cleaned up quite a bit.

Er, I checked out the code and the team pref won't work with the regular tdm (Why should it only be compatible with slayer?) mod and the code can be cleaned up quite a bit.
the old one is for tdm oh wait the old one's broken. Maybe I'll add support for that.

/givepoints Wtf._. 99999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999 9

We all learned a valuable lesson,
                                          THIS CAN BE ABOOSED IN SO MANY WAYS

oh yeah now I can cheat easier by giving myself points in my weapon-buyable trench tdm, thank you c:

/givepoints Wtf._. 99999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999 9

We all learned a valuable lesson,
                                          THIS CAN BE ABOOSED IN SO MANY WAYS
No, you're stupid.

It subtracts points from your score.

Try reading next time, it helps.

No, you're stupid.

It subtracts points from your score.

Try reading next time, it helps.
all I read was ''givepoints'' and then... you know

all I read was ''givepoints'' and then... you know
So you instantly said abuse even though you didn't read the OP?
wtf

why would you make this, this is just so abu- #notreading
good idea for a mod.