I am not Tony Simmering. Badspot, Please change my name!

Author Topic: I am not Tony Simmering. Badspot, Please change my name!  (Read 6213 times)

In the past 24 hours alone i have gotten over 25 PMs asking the same loving thing. "Are you tony simmering?" "U so hot u SIMMERING LOL"

Please god, make it stop.....  (Badspot, you are god)

Please change my forum name to-    Aixunayok Vuxiakia

Please change my forum name to aviod confusion, as i am not tony simmering, and these PMs just keep coming...   

forget YOU TONY SIMMERING YOU CURSED ME BITCH

I wish  knew who he was, just so i could rooster-slap him with 28+ annoying ass PMs strapped to my richard.

-.-   Anyone who can get Badspot to change my name will get a cyber-cookie and a sundae.   (And admin on my server)

NO

I AM NOT TONY SIMMERING

is that you tony simmering?

"Aixunayok Vuxiakia"

What is this crap?

"Aixunayok Vuxiakia"

What is this crap?

exactly this

looks like you tried to type the sounds of some guy puking into a bucket.

exactly this

hey badspot, set his name to "Tony Simmering" just to smite him for posting a loving general discussion topic when he should've pmed you.

Lol that would be so funny ^

In the past 24 hours alone i have gotten over 25 PMs asking the same loving thing. "Are you tony simmering?" "U so hot u SIMMERING LOL"

Please god, make it stop.....  (Badspot, you are god)

>:I

hey badspot, set his name to "Tony Simmering" just to smite him for posting a loving general discussion topic when he should've pmed you.

"Aixunayok Vuxiakia"

What is this epic stuff?
Ancient Greek for Sharp ice claw shadow

Lol that would be so funny ^
..nah..    but if i wasn't me, HELL YEAH!

exactly this

And your name sounds like a stoned rat got rooster-slapped by 3 big black dudes and a transmission with a richard bigger than the aforementioned. I love you too.

Would've taken a couple months for him to get around to reading it, that's why i didn't PM him. (Plus i already PM'd him like 3 times in the past about name changing and no reply)

On a side-note, does anyone know who tony simmering is in-game? I really need to kill talk to him.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 02:09:58 PM by tony-0222 »

sharp ice claw shadow

sounds like some warrior cats stuff lol

And your name sounds like a stoned rat got rooster-slapped by 3 big black dudes and a transmission with a richard bigger than the aforementioned. I love you too.

what i was trying to say is that it's the worst name ever.
you'd be better off having people think you're tony simmering, whoever that may be.