Blockland News Channel: Pablo and Turnipblog love affair?

Author Topic: Blockland News Channel: Pablo and Turnipblog love affair?  (Read 3341 times)

The one, the only Blockland news page! We will update current events and juicy drama about players!

August 2, 2012

Turnip Blog: Naughty? Or Nice?
Today, Turnipblog takes a toll to the anger. Today he was confronted about his egoistical behavior and self praising tendencies. Now, Turnipblog has snapped and chewed out a fellow Blockland member.
This quote shows how angry he has become:
Shut the forget up. Get the forget out of this thread. How loving dare you come in out of the blue and flame for no reason whatsoever. Do you have any brain cells at all? stuff son, you better sign back into the mental institute, they've been waiting. I don't know what your problem is against me, but man up. I only made this to have other Blocklanders have more publicity on their severs or user created things, along with enjoying their favorite songs. So you're dead loving wrong, it's not just revolving around me, it's everyone here. Try using that small thing in your skull called a brain before you post next time.

On that note: please keep contributing everyone! We've got more fun up ahead!
We have now uncovered the truth about Turnipblog at first he was cute and harmless. Now he is mean and self-indulged. Today, Turnipblog has been exposed.
BREAKING NEWS:
Wow. For one, this belongs in drama, and second, you're obviously trolling. Ignore the troll everyone, move on, don't feed into it.
Turnipblog has proved he is even more self indulged by trying to tell the entire forum what to do!
BLNews Press 2012 ©

Other News: Sami2ss: Smart? How about stupid.

Do you have juicy secrets or gossip about another forum member? Maybe you could submit your own articles to the BLNews Press!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 01:41:31 PM by Freedomfrie »

Wow. For one, this belongs in drama, and second, you're obviously trolling. Ignore the troll everyone, move on, don't feed into it.

i have a jucy story!

sami2ss is stupid
by alteration

many of us know the user sami2ss. he seems mean and stupid. he is mean and stupid
just look at his posts!
i am stupid
reported.

hes also a creep!
GOD DAMN IT STOP POSTING FACEBOOK AND IMGUR PHOTOS SO I CAN FIND YOUR LOCATION

and a pervert that is in sweet love with carolcat
because you were windows xp?

*buh dum tss*
see? that's a pickup line's pickup line!!

edit: more proof!!
jk you are still the best robot, cooking my breakfast or not

i conclude that he is badman (not batman!!!) and should be banedman!!
intrepid reporter (not post reporter news reporter) alteration over and over
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 09:26:21 PM by Alteration »

Your article is being processed and added to today's paper. Here are twenty hookers and a coupon to Burger King.

and a pervert that is in sweet love with carolcat
see? that's a pickup line's pickup line!!

Quick question
Who the hell on this forum isn't in love with Carolcat/her voice?

it's true

i am having robot love right now

Quick question
Who the hell on this forum isn't in love with Carolcat/her voice?
um
not sure if i should be worried or flattered...

Kind of proved his point about the anger problems. This topic is harmless and does NOT belong in Drama, this would incite you are trying to get him banned. The only person who needs to be ignored is the one with a tiny vocabulary. Troll is not the word to solve all your problems and hopefully you'll realize that sometime or another.

Kind of proved his point about the anger problems. This topic is harmless and does NOT belong in Drama, this would incite you are trying to get him banned. The only person who needs to be ignored is the one with a tiny vocabulary. Troll is not the word to solve all your problems and hopefully you'll realize that sometime or another.
As much as I hate contributing to this thread, I have to continue this discussion. I can use large words when I want to, and I am far from having anger issues. Posting three angry post =/= anger issues. Freedom is purposely grinding my gears. You realize he just stormed into my thread saying "Lole TurnipBlog's made another gay self-centered topic again as usual. If you give me money I'll give barely make an impact at all.

My response in a nutshell: Leave my thread. Now.

His response: stuff brother! Breaking news! TurnipBlog is an egotystical, delusional, self-centered lunatic, tell us more on how strange he is.

Do you REALLY think I'd be pleased on ANY circumstance?

As much as I hate contributing to this thread, I have to continue this discussion. I can use large words when I want to, and I am far from having anger issues. Posting three angry post =/= anger issues. Freedom is purposely grinding my gears. You realize he just stormed into my thread saying "Lole TurnipBlog's made another gay self-centered topic again as usual. If you give me money I'll give barely make an impact at all.

My response in a nutshell: Leave my thread. Now.

His response: stuff brother! Breaking news! TurnipBlog is an egotystical, delusional, self-centered lunatic, tell us more on how strange he is.

Do you REALLY think I'd be pleased on ANY circumstance?
Someone is getting butthurt here.

itt: op is butthurt
This is a news channel covering breaking facts. I.E: Turnipblogs self indulge topics and anger issues.

This is a news channel covering breaking facts. I.E: Turnipblogs self indulge topics and anger issues.
aka obv troll wishes to channel his inner arrogance and broadcasts it to a mostly secluded but relatively public audience

2 post doesn't prove anything about anger issues, you don't now anything about turnip so why are you jumping to conclusions about him having anger issues if you don't know the 1st thing about him? unless you have been stalking him?

I fixed the OP's profile pic.