Author Topic: Pacnet2012² - Pounding me about my service and being way too competitive  (Read 5031 times)

Ok, so after whole Kalar ordeal, I decided to start a new dedicated server service which was not meant to be competitive. I was with Pacnet's service so I sent him this PM.
Pacnet, I'm sorry to say this but I am running the hosting service myself and will no longer be your client. Thank you for the server. I can assure I have nothing hateful against you.

He then starting overly critisizing me that the server sucks and the server will fail.

Here are the posts he made about the service failing and stuff like that.

Why would lugnut partner with this guy?
Quality service right here, folks.
Seriously. Lugnut, partnering with out of all people, Saxophone? It doesn't seem right.
I have one day night to make my topic.
Competing.
The internet may be good, but the specs are horrible.

This is going to fail.
I have a quad core server-grade CPU with 3.1 ghz compared to his desktop dual core, and I am constantly upgrading RAM, I saved up $24 so far for a new 4 GB stick so far.
Don't tell me you support him. Danny Boy and Lugnut are getting tricked in to believing this will work, just because it is a dedicated server.
2.something ghz dual core is not good for a small service, and everyone says mine sucks although I have much better than this and my CPU is better than Kalphiter's old service.

PMs
Here are the PMs he sent me.

Close your failing service, you have horrible specs and the only good thing is your internet.

Shut it down, you have no hope. Horrible specs.
If you really wish me luck then close your service
I'm making it, and yes it is competitive. Clinr is fooling you. The specs are nothing good for a service.

Especially with your 2 ghz dual core cpu.
It is, yes. Those are the exact specs.

And it is competitive. You're trying to get more people by leaving out these horrible specs you have and tricking people like Lugnut to help and support you without knowing how much of a fail it is.

You host that Lt. guy or whatever and if his works, you think everything will go right.

Wait till you get more clients and see how much you fail.

Instead, let me host them and have them happy,.
Alright go and fail

Pacnet, please leave me alone. I do not want it to be competitive. I wrote you a simple nice message about my own service and then you do this stuff.

Woo hoo, service stuff fest.

Pacnet is annoying but I bet both of your services suck.

Woo hoo, service stuff fest.
It's not my fault, I tried to tell Pacnet it wasn't competitive.

I think you're both idiots.

Wow, Pacnet is just butt-hurt because he lost a customer. And what surprises me is how appropriate you were being sending him the message that you will no longer be with his hosting service. Im actually going to have to agree with you on this one.

/support

Experience from someone who's dealt with him before:
He's overly competitive an says anyone who has a drama topic about them is an idiot.

Experience from someone who's dealt with him before:
He's overly competitive an says anyone who has a drama topic about them is an idiot.

badsptos is an idot

Yay, you guys are supporting him but when I made my first failing service just like this one everyone pounded and flamed it. I never thought that would be unfair.

Yay, you guys are supporting him but when I made my first failing service just like this one everyone pounded and flamed it. I never thought that would be unfair.
because you were hosting it off of a residential connection

oh wait

because you were hosting it off of a residential connection

oh wait
how's that 5mbps upload, Pacnet?

how's that 5mbps upload, Pacnet?
Planning to upgrade our internet to 30/25 or get a dedicated server.

Planning to upgrade our internet to 30/25 or get a dedicated server.
Will that ping be fixed? :cookieMonster: