Adalia Rose: Adorable Child or Heretical Mutant Scum?

Poll

What to do?

Purge ye in holy fire
45 (38.5%)
Let them live their lives to the fullest
39 (33.3%)
Use them as cannon fodder in the next world war
33 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: Adalia Rose: Adorable Child or Heretical Mutant Scum?  (Read 15501 times)

lol you're a sad loving kid. why the forget would you think she deserves to die just because she's ugly and gets a lot of attention? do you think she tells her mom "hey put me on facebook so people can feel bad for me"? no, probably not.

i also highly doubt that you got 50 likes on facebook for that, or even the fact you have 50 facebook friends with the way you act.

what was her disorder anyway

Guys.
Adalia Rose does not have progeria. She is infact the smartest girl in the world, and kept it secret to prevent media flood. Though her mom posted pictures of her and said she has progeria. Adalia's large brain has made her look ugly.

what was her disorder anyway
progeria

why did i click this topic

why ;~;

I feel like she gets a lot more respect than she deserves. But that's just because I'm not comfortable with being showered with sympathy.

I've seen some bad things on this topic. I mean she's just a bit different than other people? Does that give you the right to make fun of her? Next time you are about to post one of your pics, think about it for a while. What if it was YOU and NOT her? Would it be nice to see people post things like that about you?

I've seen some bad things on this topic. I mean she's just a bit different than other people? Does that give you the right to make fun of her? Next time you are about to post one of your pics, think about it for a while. What if it was YOU and NOT her? Would it be nice to see people post things like that about you?

She has a rare disease. Does that give you the right to shower her with compliments and praise and lie to her about being "beautiful" when she isnt?

She's definitely one of the reasons i hate facebook.
Attention whoring people annoy me.

OH GOD HOW DID THIS HORROR ESCAPE CHERNOBYL NPP

Also
For those of you who dont know what Progeria is,
Its a condition that makes a child age a lot faster than normal, with their life expectancy in their Early Teens to 20s