Author Topic: ANARCHY REIGNS/MAX ANARCHY マックス アナーキ AKA "THEY PUT JAPAN IN A GAME"  (Read 2448 times)

From the makers of MadWorld, Bayonetta, and Okami... (Platinum Games/Clover Studio)

YOU THOUGHT YOUR BEAT' EM UP GAME WAS COOL UNTIL NOW

From Wikipedia
Anarchy Reigns (マックス アナーキー Makkusu Anākī?, lit. "Max Anarchy") is an online beat 'em up action combat video game developed by Platinum Games, published by Sega and is being produced by Atsushi Inaba and directed by Masaki Yamanaka, set in a post-apocalyptic future.

It was released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on July 5, 2012 in Japan, but the planned simultaneous release in North America, Europe and Australia is said "to be confirmed" by Sega on May 25, 2012. On June 18, 2012, Sega confirmed via Twitter that the game will be released in North America and Europe in March 2013.

The player can control one of various types of fighters using extravagant moves to defeat their opponents. (Multiplayer Modes: Tag Team, Battle Royale, Death Match, Capture the Flag, Survival, and more).

WHAT'S IN THIS GAME?!
TO LIST A FEW
  • EXTREME RADICAL ROBOT FIGHTING
  • LARGE BREASTED WOMEN
  • TRANSFORMERS
  • BLACK DYNAMITE
  • NANOMACHINES
  • MISSLE CATCHING POWER
  • BAYONETTA
  • BIG GUNS AND SWORDS TO COMPENSATE SUPPOSED TINY GENITALIA
  • ARM WRESTLING ROBOTS
  • SHINY EXTREME POWERFUL LASER THINGIES
  • WILL SMITH

WHO'S IN THIS GAME?!
THERE'S LIKE 10

Jack Cayman - The hero of Platinum Games' first title, MadWorld, who wields Gator Tooth, a retractable double chainsaw on his mechanical arm. He is hired by Max's daughter, Jeannie, to find him.
Leonhardt "Leo" Victorion - Jack's rival whose name is similar to a character from MadWorld, and a agent of the Bureau's Strike One unit who uses charged Positron Blades with fighting style is seemingly heavily influenced by muay thai, due to his elbow and knee based strikes. He seeks answers regarding Max, his mentor.
Sasha Ivanoff - A female spy working with the Strike One unit who wields Snow Spikes, she either freezes opponents or combine into a powerful ice blade.
Nikolai Dmitri Bulygin - A villainous and intellectual leader of the Strike One unit who wields Tesla coils (AKA Tesla Blitz) to grant himself electrical powers.
Blacker Baron - The final boss in MadWorld and roostersure brawler at heart who delivers combat swagger lines with his "Super lovey Fists of Fire."
Mathilda - The Black Baron's assistant in MadWorld, who wields Iron Maiden, a spiked barbarian's club with purple energy.
Big Bull - Previously seen in MadWorld, a cybrid (cyborg, a mech with a human brain) with a large bull-like body and the self-proclaimed King of Altambra who wields the Jet Hammer. Four years back, Big Bull suffered a great injury, so he got rid of his body and moved his brain into a cyborg one.
Durga - An cyborg bounty hunter with hunting fixation who uses a big cat-like style of martial arts with the Revolver Cannon on his robotic leg.
Garuda - Durga's partner and a transforming Jet-Plane mecha that has flight capabilities, spinning attacks, and uses the Tornado Drill weapons to skewer enemies.
Zero -  A cybernetic ninja who wields his twin katanas, Onimaru and Juzumaru. He has been fighting mutants and battling cyborgs in order to acquire data for the development of a new weapon.
Edgar Oinkie - A fat and heavy brawler and junk seller who uses his fists and a mutagen he calls "The Juice", which temporarily changes him into a reptilian beast, to deliver powerful blows in the blink of an eye.
Rin Rin -  Leader of the Crimson Dragons and a boss in MadWorld who uses two fiery bladed fans, Yanlong.
Fei Rin - Rin Rin's older sister who uses an ice bladed trident, Zilong.
Ai Rin - Rin Rin's younger sister who uses a lightning nunchucks, Huanglong.
Douglas Williamsburg - A mutant hunter who uses twin pilebunkers called The Twins (AKA Romeo and Julio).
Maximillian Caxton - The deutragonist and former leader of the Bureau's Strike One unit and a fugitive armed with Positron Blades and Tesla Blitz.
Bayonetta - Seen from Bayonetta, she appears as a downloadable content.

MEDIA
SCREENSHOTS

BUT IT'S NOT OUT YET IN EUROPE OR THE US
WELL I DON'T KNOW! I've seen a lot of people play it in english (Such as the last video where Critikal and Two Best Friends plays it.) There's probably an english patch or something. You can either preorder it like I did or buy an import of it.

KAPOW
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 10:01:08 PM by Flamecannon »

Was gonna say it looked lame till I saw the ass.

dat ass

Looks fun, actually.

mfw i spend 20 seconds trying to remember how to read japanese and it says "ma ku su a naa ki", or more easily said max anarchy

Was gonna say it looked lame till I saw the ass.

-----

It looks okay I guess...The game I mean, not the ass.

Once I saw the ass, I knew it had to be pre ordered