WhatPulse - Blockland Team

Author Topic: WhatPulse - Blockland Team  (Read 13866 times)

I have resurrected the Blockland team from the depths of the WhatPulse archives! Join the team and grow your e-snake by comparing your computer activity with other people interested in the same game as you! Incredibly pointless! Yaay! Or as Snow2 put it.
WOOHOO THE ULTIMATE TEAM IN PURSUIT OF THE GOAL OF ACHEIVING ABSOLUTELY loving NOTHING

In short WhatPulse is a program that runs in the background and counts how many key presses and clicks you make while the program is running. It also records how many miles/kilometers/meters you have moved your mouse. It also keeps track of how many times what key was pressed and you can make pretty images using the program to display your keyboard activity. But wait. I hear you say, is this not a keylogger?

Quote from: WhatPulse Site
And for all you people who are thinking "oeh mi god a keylogger, no way!", well, exactly, No way. WhatPulse is not and never will be any sort of keylogger, it does not collect the keys you type, but only how many keys you type. (see our Privacy Policy)

Here's a pretty image showing what keys I press on my keyboard the most. As I am using a Nordic keyboard the program gets a little confused. R Shift is actually L Shift, \ is Tab, Alt and Windows key's are apparently not recorded. In fact it seems that this feature is a little buggy since it does not appear to record everything. I have pressed more than 3000 keys in the past few hours yet the key frequencies feature has only logged around 2000 keys.

How do I join the team?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 11:41:13 AM by Demian »

« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 07:51:40 AM by LeetZero »

Well done. So, is it a gui that shows how much buttons are pressed?

Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Dang it.

can i join dat team

my username is Zenocide

I don't get this but I'm getting this anyway.

is the mac version a universal binary?

i'll do this if it's universal, traveling with a powerbook g4, on my grandparents pc right now fixing their gps.

edit: i couldn't find info about it being universal, but i'll give it a shot.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 09:13:32 AM by TomTheGeek² »

forget

whatpulse for mac isn't pulsing on Mountain Lion

How can I join group?

forget

whatpulse for mac isn't pulsing on Mountain Lion
olol I ignored the fact that it's on the bar.

How do I do the dynamic keyboard thing on mac?

ok so uh

how do i join the group

Added a guide on how to join the team to OP.