2012/08/10 - Bugs

Author Topic: 2012/08/10 - Bugs  (Read 146044 times)

My duplicator won't work, the /duplicator command won't work either. :/

Duplicator is a mod/add-on which is not part of Blockland until placed in. Furthermore, there isn't obligation to support a majority of mods unless problems occur due to actual errors in the code.

AKA There is no duplicator in the game. It's just a mod not directly related to the game.

Destroying public bricks ON and OFF show in wrong colours. ON is red and OFF is green.

Badspot

• Administrator
Destroying public bricks ON and OFF show in wrong colours. ON is red and OFF is green.

"On" is dangerous, "off" is not

I crash whenever I try to make a new window in Mission Editor

My console: link

I crash whenever I try to make a new window in Mission Editor

My console: link
You aren't supposed to use the mission editor now.

sort of major bug
since the new update people cannot hear music that the server has if they check download music

console attached, if that is useful
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 02:29:13 AM by MunkeyCheez »

You aren't supposed to use the mission editor now.
How else is he supposed to make GUIs?

You can't "bump" a Development thread, coolitic.

Bug - Minor: Upon dying, the player's view is reset to third person on spawning no matter what they died viewing as.

EDIT: Bug - Major: Tried joining BlockoWorld, six times, the ghosting process stopped loading bricks in with the bar still flashing.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 10:34:03 PM by Jaxx »

Layered transparent bricks only show layering on one side of the brick

Also, if you have a completely transparent color in your colorset, the brick and the bricks outline go away. The invisible colored brick becomes undetectable even with tools out.

That issue has been brought up multiple times in the thread and already addressed.

That issue has been brought up multiple times in the thread and already addressed.

By "brought up multiple times" I assume you mean the three times it was hinted? Yeah, I read those posts and they were quite vague and did not have good proof.
I am also quite sure they were not "discussed" in any depth either.

If you want to dismiss that issue okay, but
if you have a completely transparent color in your colorset, the brick and the bricks outline go away. The invisible colored brick becomes undetectable even with tools out.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 02:12:12 AM by Mr.Noßody »

Setting the $Sky::RenderBans variable to 0 in an .atmosphere file works, but the variable is reset to 1 once the advanced tab in the Environment Editor is opened. Clicking the reset button does not change this either.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 07:54:04 AM by Demian »

Badspot

• Administrator
Setting the $Sky::RenderBans variable to 0 in an .atmosphere file works, but the variable is reset 1 once the advanced tab in the Environment Editor is opened. Clicking the reset button does not change this either.

Show me a screenshot of what you're making.