Author Topic: 2012/08/10 - Bugs  (Read 146331 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
If there is a better way to clear the bricks other than: MainbrickGroup.ChainDeleteAll();  -- please let me know

MainbrickGroup contains all of the client's brick groups so if you delete everything in it you will delete everyone's brickgroups and there will be console errors.  You can iterate over the individual brick groups and delete the bricks in them like so:

Code: [Select]
%count = MainBrickGroup.getCount();
for(%i = 0; %i < %count; %i++)
{
   %subGroup = MainBrickGroup.getObject(%i);
   if(%subGroup.getcount() <= 0)
      continue;

%subGroup.chainDeleteAll();
}

Also, you cannot put a port number in links. Example;

<a:www.somesite.com:8080>Some Site</a>

I have a site running for my server on another port. Just thought I'd mention that.

This is an issue with TML, not Blockland in particular. : is used to separate arguments (i.e. <a:argument1:argument2>), and thus doesn't work for specifying the port in the URL. You'll just need to actually use port 80 or make a proxy to it on port 80.

Sky_Slate_Desert needs a .dml file so it can be used in gamemodes.

This is probably a problem with my computer but since this new update, every time I try and host my Blockland runs out of memory.

I don't know if anyone else has this but i recieved a truckload of spam when I spawned. Console included. I'm also getting image glitches. My top left corner bugs and kinda shifts. I'm not sure if this is mentioned.

Badspot

• Administrator
I don't know if anyone else has this but i recieved a truckload of spam when I spawned. Console included.

Empty file. 

My top left corner bugs and kinda shifts.

Screenshot.

shaders are apparently active - but they don't show. everything in shaders is okay except one thing

I don't know if anyone else has this but i recieved a truckload of spam when I spawned. Console included. I'm also getting image glitches. My top left corner bugs and kinda shifts. I'm not sure if this is mentioned.
Close the game before posting the console.log

I opened the game-mode selection like normal and switched to Ninja Jump Challenge.

Point Light bug officially fixed.

For some reason, I cannot open the options without crashing.

Badspot

• Administrator
For some reason, I cannot open the options without crashing.

In other help threads this has been determined to be caused by System_GuiReplacer

When shaders are enabled, everything turns ridiculously dark and emitters turn blocky for some reason.

NOTE: This did not happen until Revison 1730.

The above happens with me as well.

Every emitter is replaced with a square when I have shaders on minimum. When I turn off shaders the emitters work like normal.

Whoops, Forgot about the other post I made about this.
Sorry!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 05:43:41 PM by InvisibleName »