Environment GUI Keybind

Author Topic: Environment GUI Keybind  (Read 2496 times)

This allows you to bind a key to toggle the new Environment GUI!
I know it's pretty simple but it has its uses...

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

I just made one and it worked.

Darn.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 05:45:23 PM by Pacnet2012² »

It doesn't seem to add itself to the pre-existing Gui section, is this typical with new keybind add-ons?

It doesn't seem to add itself to the pre-existing Gui section, is this typical with new keybind add-ons?
This script makes another one.

This script makes another one.

Is it not possible to combine the two?

Is it not possible to combine the two?
No since other custom keybind add-ons don't do this. If it was possible it would have been done by now.

No since other custom keybind add-ons don't do this. If it was possible it would have been done by now.

Oh well. Perhaps Badspot will implement a keybind officially at some point, though I suppose it is a minor detail.

-Snip because it could be abuseable now that I said it-
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 04:27:28 PM by ShadowYoshi294 »

-Snip because it could be abuseable now that I said it-
Did you say that non-admins could suddenly gain access to the environment GUI?

No, that's not how it works.

Just a guess on what you said.

Did you say that non-admins could suddenly gain access to the environment GUI?

No, that's not how it works.

Just a guess on what you said.
No, it was a bug that could give players access to the admin menu. However, according to Electrk's reply to my PM, none of the admin buttons work for the non-admin. Still, I have a bad feeling about this addon.

No, it was a bug that could give players access to the admin menu. However, according to Electrk's reply to my PM, none of the admin buttons work for the non-admin. Still, I have a bad feeling about this addon.

lol
all the commands still require admin to use.

if making an abusable add-on were that easy, there would be people making them left and right and terrorizing servers.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 04:50:00 PM by Electrk »

I was close.

Servers do their job in this way: can this user actually do this?

The server will decline your serverCmd if you aren't admin.

if(!%client.isAdmin)
   return;