Client Mod - Environment Setting Favorites -- v2 Update!

Author Topic: Client Mod - Environment Setting Favorites -- v2 Update!  (Read 4144 times)

Environment Setting Favorites
Because you know you hate setting 30 different settings every time you want a specific environment.

This mod adds a favorites system much like in the brick menu, but with more features. To use it simply,  it works the same way as the brick menu, click "Set Favs>" then the number you desire to add a favorite, and click it to load it. This also adds a "Saves" tab to the menu, where you can manage your save files and create more than the basic 10 you can set at the top.

Download

Note: There may be bugs. If so, post them or message me directly. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 07:39:32 PM by TripNick »

It was only a matter of time...

Thank you!!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 06:04:49 AM by Electrk »

Would prefer named saves and a menu eventually.

This prompt is rather unnecessary, I say. I would suggest removing it, following the flow the original game has like with Avatar favorites.
The other prompt that tells you it has loaded, I'm on the fence with, but probably should be removed as well.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 10:13:48 AM by Blastdown »

Would prefer named saves and a menu eventually.
This should be done, 10 favorites will not be enough

Expect a v2 update today that features unlimited named saving.

Expect a v2 update today that features unlimited named saving.
Very nice.

How about another Tab saves?

v2 released.

Change-Log:
  • Added "Saves" tab to Environment GUI.
  • Added delete feature to delete undesired environment saves.
  • Patched minor bug experienced by 1 user where an object was mysteriously deleted.
  • Removed prompts confirming saving and loading, your confirmation of saving is that it appears in the menu, and confirmation for loading is the environment change.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 02:18:36 PM by TripNick »

thanks, im already using this.

This should be default.

I'm considering updating to v3 with color favorites buttons, so you don't have to set favorites for the entire map just for preferred water or sun color etc.

Yes/no? And if so, should the favorites apply across each color selector or should each color selector have it's own favorites?