Author Topic: BotWalk  (Read 1173 times)

Hey, guys.

Could anyone make a mod that works like this?

OnBotTouch > BotWalk > [north, south, east, west]

OnBotTouch > BotWalkBetter [northwest, southwest, northeast, southeast]

I'd really appreciate it.

just make it walk to a brick, it's way better.

But if you don't want to make tons of zones to change events to go to certain bricks if you want it to be able to walk around in a free roam, I'd suggest this.

It would be nice to have directional events when that's all that's needed.

Yup

But if you don't want to make tons of zones to change events to go to certain bricks if you want it to be able to walk around in a free roam, I'd suggest this.
You can set bot movement to wander.

But I do like the directional movement idea. It could work for player-controlled bots.

Yes

Free roam would be wander, but instead of using zones, you could just make the bit walk to a brick, then have a delay to walk to a different brick.

You can set bot movement to wander.

But I do like the directional movement idea. It could work for player-controlled bots.

No, I mean with a D-Pad type thing. You weren't getting my point.

No, I mean with a D-Pad type thing. You weren't getting my point.

Oh, well that is easy.  Just use add velocity to the bot, use the vector event under bot events, and some simple onactivate/onplayertouch for the Dpad bricks to make it move.

Oh, well that is easy.  Just use add velocity to the bot, use the vector event under bot events, and some simple onactivate/onplayertouch for the Dpad bricks to make it move.

Derp, thank you.