Blockland 2008 - 2009 Photos (v10-v11)

Author Topic: Blockland 2008 - 2009 Photos (v10-v11)  (Read 1646 times)

Blockland 2008 - 2009
v11m

I found a disc with a copy of Blockland v11. It has photos from 2008 and 2009 on it. Really excited, found all my old builds. :D

These were taken in v11 Mac. Has old builds and add-ons in it. Thought I'd share. These are not of great quality, I just snapped them for fun years back.

These aren't all, just some of the most interesting. Thought its a nice thing to look back on now it was 10 versions a go.

If you are curious about Blockland during 2009 here are photos. Who knows, you might be in them. Includes photos of Trader, Pandan, Reactor Worker, Zoneark, SeventhSandwich, MegaScience, Woodland_Creature, and others. Snaps of old add-ons, servers, and things people did for fun on servers.

Not many photos so feel free to post your own.

haha I remember that "forget you" emote

cool

whats that print computer?
looks interesting

also a wrench event expo sounds cool

and a wireless chat computer, i was thinking of making something like this, but you made it.
Is it and the print PC still up for Download?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 02:30:33 AM by Crêpe »

Wow, I just found an old build at Ethan's server where Boltster had a room in my apartment. I wish he was still like he was back then.

and a wireless chat computer, i was thinking of making something like this, but you made it.

lol, it used print events and a router to check for a "signal"

Is it and the print PC still up for Download?

Probably not, it required a print addon and print events. The print event was useless because it used an ID to make a hierarchy of prints that was different depending what prints you had, so it failed as a concept.

okay.

Boltster was nice, once? How did he even turn into a supposed "hater" anyway

I always though of him as a richard

okay.

Boltster was nice, once? How did he even turn into a supposed "hater" anyway

I always though of him as a richard
boltster and icy use to be friends

then everything changed when the fire nation attacked

then everything changed when the fire nation attacked

speed cooking with corn

??

mineh-newke is bad1

Didn't know you built a house

Didn't know you built a house

Yes, that among hundreds of other things over the years. Why are you surprised over a little house lol? :3

I enjoyed looking at these.

When did you and Boltster stop being friends, may I enquire

I enjoyed looking at these.

When did you and Boltster stop being friends, may I enquire

Friends is a bit of a stretch. He disappeared one day, then made a return proclaiming how he "wouldn't take stuff" or some nonsense. Maybe its just a phase?  :cookieMonster:

boltster and icy use to be friends
no we didn't, don't know where you pulled that from

i started disliking him when he started making videos. he got himself stuck in a rut of thinking he was the greatest thing that had every happened to blockland and i don't go well with kids like that

i started disliking him when he started making videos.

I started making videos late 2008, that image was 2009 so nope.

he got himself stuck in a rut of thinking he was the greatest thing that had every happened to blockland and i don't go well with kids like that

Never happened, esp. since I was banned in 2009. I was always surprised anyone watched them..

You just got it into your head you'd be stuffty with me. Every time I query it you have some new untimely excuse. Just the way you are I guess.

you're going to tell me why I don't like you?

bit out of your scope sorry lol

you tried

p.s. building isn't a measure of relationship freud
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 06:45:33 AM by Böltster »