Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2349077 times)

They new heavy miscs for Wolfenstein look pretty cool.

My classes are pretty alright in terms of miscs
I would post pics but can't right now.

I mean both. It's a wast of money and they are both really stuffty weapons. Just because you have keys to spare does not mean you should use them.
You don't understand.
I'm not trying to make a profit from these things, I just wanted to try out the new crates and see what I get.
I'm a huge fan of seeing new stranges for weapons, so I was more than happy to get these. In my opinion, they're pretty cool weapons.

does anyone have a soldier unusual for sale?

does anyone have a soldier unusual for sale?

are you looking for something gross looking but cheap or something awesome but way too richarding expensive

are you looking for something gross looking but cheap or something awesome but way too richarding expensive
anything within the 2-4.6 buds range

anything within the 2-4.6 buds range

so something gross, got it.

why do you think that

Because that's usually not enough for a really nice hat.

Hey guys, how do I get into trading? It doesn't really make sense to me- how does one make a profit trading, and do you guys have any general tips?

Hey guys, how do I get into trading? It doesn't really make sense to me- how does one make a profit trading, and do you guys have any general tips?
backpack.tf/pricelist for prices
tf2outpost.com and bazaar.tf for trading
Other useful sites: tf2wh.com scrapwh.com scrap.tf dispenser.tf

They new heavy miscs for Wolfenstein look pretty cool.

did you perhaps mean

They new heavy weapons for Wolfenstein look pretty cool.