Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2348880 times)

so uh merasmus cast a spell right before the bumper kart segment began and well
merasmus did the melee only spell and everyone died in one kart hit
You can pretty much cheat kart damage by suiciding by your teammate, and you can boost at the start when stuck behind the gates if you keep clicking m2
I killed someone on the falling floors doing that
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 05:18:27 AM by masterockets »

I found out a bug. With the new health bars, you can see cloaked spies as a spy because it shows the health above the head.

I found out a bug. With the new health bars, you can see cloaked spies as a spy because it shows the health above the head.
Wasn't it always like that though?
Pretty sure it was IMO.

Looks like you're also able to teleport behind spawn through the cracks between the glass doors

Yeah I dislike the Health thingy too
That health bar thing should only be reserved for Giant robutts and stuff of that sort.

Named myself "God and his hammer" (to go with my getup, though I replaced the Ramses' Regalia with A Brush With Death) and had a lot of fun pounding people with the Necro Smasher last night because the majority of people had no clue what the forget it was

Reactions include "Did I just see a Medic running around with a mallet? What the forget?"

can we have Judge spy finally

so uh merasmus cast a spell right before the bumper kart segment began and well
(yes, we did get stuck with the underwater spell)

it was the most beautifully stupid thing i've ever seen in this game
i was laughing so loving hard as that last heavy slowly spiraled his way down to kill himself to progress the match, and that music sure didn't help

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 11:40:11 AM by BlockoCrafter »

ster did a video on bumper kars

also featured in this video: Star wins by doing close to nothing.

This happened when I changed teams during bumper cars

I think respawning (from entering a game/switching teams) during a bumper car round breaks all the ghosts.

Perfect

I'm really disappointed that you can't get any additional free Halloween items after the initial 6 though