Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2419803 times)

the guy that was trading with me stood me up
he sold it as soon as it became tradable
2am central time

is it possible to bind something like "cl_first_person_uses_world_mo del 1" to a key so i could swap from first person to first person world model?

i have decided to start playing tf2
this is my stuff so far that i bought with the money i got from selling nearly all of my unturned stuff

i dont think im gonna be any class other than scout because  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 02:26:19 PM by gebenuwell »

i dont think im gonna be any class other than scout because  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Am I the only one who thinks strange dead ringers are more embarrassing than anything?

I mean it literally counts how many times you've would've died w/o it lol.
h-hey
thats my most expensive item :(

i have decided to start playing tf2
this is my stuff so far that i bought with the money i got from selling nearly all of my unturned stuff

i dont think im gonna be any class other than scout because  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you're not a true scout without pink fast learner, pink unusual cloud 9(or circling heart idfk) hat, and pink track pants (idk either) :^]

you're not a true scout without pink fast learner, pink unusual cloud 9(or circling heart idfk) hat, and pink track pants (idk either) :^]
what you mean is lime

scout is my least played class but when i do play it i do pretty good. but then again i suppose it's somewhat difficult to not be good with scout.

scout is my least played class but when i do play it i do pretty good. but then again i suppose it's somewhat difficult to not be good with scout.
all the offense classes are easy to learn, hard to master

is it possible to bind something like "cl_first_person_uses_world_mo del 1" to a key so i could swap from first person to first person world model?
bindtoggle KEY cl_first_person_uses_world_mo del 0 1
i assume

bindtoggle KEY cl_first_person_uses_world_mo del 0 1
i assume
it works if you remove the 0 and 1