Organization of the Load Bricks GUI is ruined.

Author Topic: Organization of the Load Bricks GUI is ruined.  (Read 2584 times)

It's absolutely ruined.

I mean come on now, look at it! Ever since the update they've removed the different map drop down menu for each folder of saves. What ruins it is that they remove it and now we barely have any organization of what I build and where to save it to.

Basically I am asking for someone to fix/re-create this, because my Load Bricks GUI is now not organised and messy, I can barely look at it or concentrate on loading my map without thinking about how long it's going to take me to find this.

Just transfer all your saves from all those folders into just saves/ ..?

But then I'd have to scroll through hundreds of saves, I'd rather have it organised into folders. Like before.

Would be cool if we could organize our saves in Folders...

Would be cool if we could organize our saves in Folders...
You can.

get out

Is this what you mean or do you mean a drop down menu with all the folders..?

Durrrr

Ever since the update they've removed the different map drop down menu for each folder of saves.
Ugh.

Yes, oh dear god, yes.
I'm really tired of scrolling all over to get to my saves because of backup files as well.

would something that looks kinda like this be okay?

Since the GUI already exists, I could get this working pretty quick unless people would like something better

Since the GUI already exists, I could get this working pretty quick unless people would like something better
Do something awesome. I know you can.

The GUI is a little strange, but a huge improvement upon the current one, Nexus.

would something that looks kinda like this be okay?

Too Many Saves Selectorization-Tron