New Happy Wheels character

Author Topic: New Happy Wheels character  (Read 4962 times)

So, I was on facebook, And Jim said that a new character would come out this week. The week is almost over, And no character. Got any ideas on what it is?

So, I was on facebook, And Jim said that a new character would come out this week. The week is almost over, And no character. Got any ideas on what it is?

Hentai school girl riding a tentacle.

Hentai school girl riding a tentacle.
lol

also you got me excited, i thought they released a new character

They have many character slots that aren't used, they're gonna need to release more than just one character every blue moon

Happy Wheels died when that annoying swedish forgetbit started recruiting an army of morons to effectively ruin the game for me

Happy Wheels died when that annoying swedish forgetbit started recruiting an army of morons to effectively ruin the game for me
Yeah, man. forget tobuscus.

Pretty sure squideey referenced to Pewdiepie...

This.
The game got ruined for me when I noticed that it's gone the same way as Minecraft and sold out to youtube partners.

Pretty sure squideey referenced to Pewdiepie...
He was, i just thought Cargon was joking, so i went with it

Also, a famous Youtuber plays a game in which user made content is a thing, fan made tributes are bound to appear at some point, i've seen videos in which have levels with 'FOR PEWDIEPIE/TOBUSCUS/NOVA', i don't see a problem, it's just a crazed fan being a crazed fan, yes?

Oh no the game is fun and some people are recording themselves while playing it.
Now some other people know about it because some friend did that.
Now the game is not exclusively to a small group anymore.

The above was a dramatization of what i see here.
Seriously guys?
So a game is ruined since some youtubers do a let's play series about it?

How do they even ruin a game with their let's plays?
You don't have to watch it...

Oh no the game is fun and some people are recording themselves while playing it.
Now some other people know about it because some friend did that.
Now the game is not exclusively to a small group anymore.

The above was a dramatization of what i see here.
Seriously guys?
So a game is ruined since some youtubers do a let's play series about it?

How do they even ruin a game with their let's plays?
You don't have to watch it...

the fact is that everyone goes crazy about it and it becomes annoying because they watch some autistic adhd diagnosed person scream at their computer and give 1,000,000 likes, and then everyone does it and it clogs youtube.

Hmm
A clown on a unicycle
A teen on a skateboard
A guy on rollerskates
A knight on horseback
A girl running from creepbear
Expanding off of my knight on horseback idea, the Headless Horseman since Halloween's coming up in a month
Justin Bieber strapped to a torcreep on a skateboard (KILL JB LOLOLOLOL)
The loving Akira Bike

the fact is that everyone goes crazy about it and it becomes annoying because they watch some autistic adhd diagnosed person scream at their computer and give 1,000,000 likes, and then everyone does it and it clogs youtube.
Do you watch every single video?