Author Topic: Beta Player Parts  (Read 1567 times)

Ok, so i am crazy about character customization and some other people may be too. But if there is anything i want more than more features is that the Beta Limbs be made available officially in the Player Customization menu. It would be so nice to have more limbs, not to mention it would look awesome.

I'm also kind of tired of always wearing short sleeves. :I

If there is no legal issues with Lego then why not add them?

Who else agrees that this should be added by badspot?

Ok, so i am crazy about character customization and some other people may be too. But if there is anything i want more than more features is that the Beta Limbs be made available officially in the Player Customization menu. It would be so nice to have more limbs, not to mention it would look awesome.

I'm also kind of tired of always wearing short sleeves. :I

If there is no legal issues with Lego then why not add them?

Who else agrees that this should be added by badspot?
If I'm not mistaken, the reason they were removed in the first place was because of legal issues.

If I'm not mistaken, the reason they were removed in the first place was because of legal issues.
Maybe badspot could change some parts like the pants separator to the current one and of course the hands would have fingers.

I don't think he will be adding it back but here is the player  http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=208621.0 you can edit it any way you like.

This.  There's no legal issue because studded bricks aren't trademarked by Lego- it took them getting a few lawsuits thrown out before they realized that.  The minifig is unique to Lego, though, so there would be a legal issue.  Just grab the minifig playertype.

Le sign

I guess i can still dream.

This.  There's no legal issue because studded bricks aren't trademarked by Lego- it took them getting a few lawsuits thrown out before they realized that.  The minifig is unique to Lego, though, so there would be a legal issue.  Just grab the minifig playertype.
It's not THAT much like the more circular lego minifigures. I'm sure it would not cause copyright issues, otherwise Mega Blox and Playmobil would have been sued HARD.

It's not THAT much like the more circular lego minifigures. I'm sure it would not cause copyright issues, otherwise Mega Blox and Playmobil would have been sued HARD.
Yet another reason these need to come back with some minor modifications.

Yet another reason these need to come back with some minor modifications.
Maybe as an official OR unofficial add-on, perhaps.
I like the rayman-esque minifigs as well :(

Maybe as an official OR unofficial add-on, perhaps.
I like the rayman-esque minifigs as well :(
I like them too it's just that they are a bit ERGH when it comes to suits, astronauts, armor, ect.

Nobody's yet to make an unofficial addon that adds extra player parts.

Did any one see this http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=208621.0 http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=208621.0 Any one
Yes, but this is a thread about those parts being official. Or at least modified parts like those.