Author Topic: Minecraft Adventure map  (Read 6272 times)

so basically you want people to do everything for you except the building part, but you didn't even provide an example of your building skills despite asking everyone else to prove they're good at what they're applying for

your post formatting leaves much to be desired and if you can't handle a few paragraphs I doubt you can handle building a whole map

0/10 would not work with

so basically you want people to do everything for you except the building part, but you didn't even provide an example of your building skills despite asking everyone else to prove they're good at what they're applying for

0/10 would not work with
I need to no what you what you can do i don't want someone who can't do anything and you are theoretically incorrect on you statement. I am doing most of the building, Designing, Instructions, and Just making sure that people have my back If you don't want to help Fine by me.

Just rember you are missing out on a fun project

I need to no what you what you can do i don't want someone who can't do anything and you are theoretically incorrect on you statement. I am doing most of the building, Designing, Instructions, and Just making sure that people have my back If you don't want to help Fine by me.

...okay, what the forget? "Theoretically incorrect"? What does that even mean?

Let's try reading my post again:

you didn't even provide an example of your building skills despite asking everyone else to prove they're good at what they're applying for

How am I supposed to know if helping you is worth my time if I don't know if you're actually good at your job?

You can barely put together a coherent sentence, how are you going to build, design, and more importantly direct a map?

I will do the cover and the story. i'll be back in a few minutes with credentials.

...okay, what the forget? "Theoretically incorrect"? What does that even mean?

Let's try reading my post again:

How am I supposed to know if helping you is worth my time if I don't know if you're actually good at your job?

You can barely put together a coherent sentence, how are you going to build, design, and more importantly direct a map?
Well First i host two servers that are all down for maintenance lightning-craft.com and lightningcraft.edu
Both are pvp raid server so i kinda know what the forget i am doing and seriously a waste of your time? if you have something better to do why did you make a irrelevant comment?

Well First i host two servers that are all down for maintenance lightning-craft.com and lightningcraft.edu
Both are pvp raid server so i kinda know what the forget i am doing and seriously a waste of your time? if you have something better to do why did you make a irrelevant comment?

You are using big words but really incorrectly. His comment was completely relevant
You didn't post anything that shows you'd be up for the job.

He is a demonstration of my building skills that you so disparately needed http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/medievalcraft-1010833/

You are using big words but really incorrectly. His comment was completely relevant
You didn't post anything that shows you'd be up for the job.
If i wasnt up for it wouldn't have asked for help now would I?

i'm back.

the story.

you are the chosen one and your parents were killed by a creeper in your village that was destroyed when your parents were killed when you were a kid and it turns out you are the chosen one and a wise testifcle priest tells you that you are the chosen one and you need to kill the creeper but it turns out the enderdragon was in control all along and the creepers are misunderstood so you team up and kill the enderdragon the end.

the cover art.

am i in?