None For Now.

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Verre Dedicated Hosting [Revived...maybe?]  (Read 10325 times)

Logo by, Darkness.

Service Information

Verre Hosting hosts from St. Louis Missouri from a data center. We will offer around clock support for all your wants and needs!

The servers are capable of holding up to 99Players at a time with little to no lag.

We will also offer FTP for quick access to files and a remote console with start/stop!(Duh)

(More Information When Server Is Bought)

Server Information

CPU: AMD Athlon™ II X4 Quad-Core 4x 2.3 GHz

Memory: 16GB DIMM (DDR3)

HDD(s): 2x 1,500GB(3TB) SATA, 5,400 rpm, 8 MB

Uptime: 99%.

What a Server Gets

CPU Usage: Not Available at this time.

Storage: 10GB.

Player Cap: 99Players.

Media

No Media At The Moment

Clients

List will have server status images when server is bought.

Pre-Ordere

No, Pre-Ordering does not require payment. It simply reserves a slot for you and to get an idea on who is going to buy.

Pre-Order Application (4/20 Servers)

Name(Forum):
Email:
Hosting Term:

Glass, Evar678 and Darkness.

Name(Forum): Tertahedron
Email: tetrahedron789@gmail.com
Hosting Term(1Month,2Month,Etc): 1mo.

Rates

1Month
|$5.25|
2Month
|$9.80|
3Month
|$15.25|
6Month
|$28.10|
1Year
|$55.10|

Team

Glass - Owner, Payment/Server Management

Evar678 - Lead Programmer, Lead Support Manager, Server Management, Web Designer.

Darkness - Security, Support, Adviser.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 08:06:04 PM by Glassy »

I would actually be interested in helping you with this.

Cool.
It would be if I could. But I only know basic scripting, Nothing like what I would need for this.

I would actually be interested in helping you with this.
You would? That would be great. Also.. Would I need to get a Windows Server, or a Linux. Windows right?  And what would you suggest for the 2 Servers I listed above.

You would? That would be great. Also.. Would I need to get a Windows Server, or a Linux. Windows right?  And what would you suggest for the 2 Servers I listed above.
I would actually suggest Linux, considering that linux is considerably more lightweight than Windows, which allows the servers to use up a little bit more memory.

Either server would be good, but if you're planning on hosting 10 or 15 servers, I would recommend the Second one.

However, you (we?) could wait on getting the octo core one and settle for the quadcore.
For now, that is.

glass is pretty good at pitching ideas actually lol

I would actually suggest Linux, considering that linux is considerably more lightweight than Windows, which allows the servers to use up a little bit more memory.

Either server would be good, but if you're planning on hosting 10 or 15 servers, I would recommend the Second one.

However, you (we?) could wait on getting the octo core one and settle for the quadcore.
For now, that is.

Alright. I will talk to my mom about it. She knows I been looking into getting one, But I never talked it over fully. I will talk to her tonight or tomorrow morning.

But yeah, I was not looking for a HUGE hosting service with like 20-30Clients. Lol. Just around 10-15 Servers.

Alright. I will talk to my mom about it. She knows I been looking into getting one, But I never talked it over fully. I will talk to her tonight or tomorrow morning.
Okay.
But yeah count me in!

But yeah, I was not looking for a HUGE hosting service with like 20-30Clients. Lol. Just around 10-15 Servers.
Quad-Core would be just fine for this.

I would do the ProServer POWER x6 server for a large hosting service..
.. but I guess the EcoServer will work for a small service.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 07:24:54 PM by Pacnet2012³ »

15 servers at 99 players each would be the max i'm guessing

16GB RAM will be that and 1GB of free space even at 99 players servers on all (which ofc would be impossible as the most players ever online at one time was around 750)

I would do the ProServer POWER x6 server for a large hosting service but I guess the EcoServer will work for a small service.

I would do that also for anything over 25 servers.
But, I do believe that the EcoServer should easily be able to handle this.

I guess we can go pro. And sicne we will use Linux I dont have to use that extra $15 a month for windows.

I guess we can go pro. And sicne we will use Linux I dont have to use that extra $15 a month for windows.

if you go linux, however, you couldn't use Jeep's or a similar server management system and you'd have to make one yourself