Author Topic: Blockland: That game where you build stuff.  (Read 3549 times)

Hello everyone, I would like to share with you a really fun game that is very underrated called Blockland. I've heard this game is very kid friendly because of its kind and loving community, so this is a great and creative game for your children. I also caught wind the game's servers have great moderators that are always at the server who give fair and reasonable rules, policies, and bans! Also, your kid can play with other kids to build houses and contraptions online and be completely safe from online predators such as everybody that is older than them. Your kid can build so many things and make so many new and age-appropriate friends. The creator of the game I've heard is a very caring man who puts a lot of time and effort into his game and interacts with the community in a very friendly way. Don't have 20 dollars? There are always alternatives such as roblox, which is full of adults that curse and teach bad lessons to young children. I also heard that blockland's friendly community will help your kid get acquainted with the game, no matter how much time it takes!

Buy Now! http://www.blockland.us/

because nobody has ever done this before

I did this first.  Pay up those royalties, friend.

I'm sorry kind sir, but you only said the name of the game and not all the wonderful details such as the kind community. Sorry, Have a nice day! LOOOOVE YOOOOUUUUUU

i played this game yesterday it really sucked there were too many "family grapple knife CoD tier and tactical boss battle neighborhood city doge RP TDM CTF RPG freebuild"s

im suing baspit!!! >:C

I remember this game,
brings back a lot of memories.
Q_Q

i played this game yesterday it really sucked there were too many "family grapple knife CoD tier and tactical boss battle neighborhood city doge RP TDM CTF RPG freebuild"s

im suing baspit!!! >:C

With all due respect kind sir, Are you sure you weren't playing that completely different alternative?

With all due respect kind sir, Are you sure you weren't playing that completely different alternative?
what, minecraft?

probably

I'm sorry kind sir, but you only said the name of the game and not all the wonderful details such as the kind community. Sorry, Have a nice day! LOOOOVE YOOOOUUUUUU
no

Ahem...

This game looks cool I might buy it
danks for the detailed description
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 08:03:37 PM by xbox 360 fan »

*turns on buzzkill mode*
Umm don't you have to buy the game to even use the forums? :I

Looks cool i just bought it!I will try it out later.