Poll

Here are some of the camos the Government is looking at

Kryptek Highlander
Multicam
A-Tacs
Old ACU
BrookWood
USS4CES

Author Topic: What do you think the US army should wear to war?  (Read 11352 times)

Should totes wear berets and sweaters

roboticly assisted exoskeletal suits

Did you seriously shoot your Guardsman-custome chest plate ?

Modernized version of this

Modernized version of this

Anyway ever since Canadian Army got CADPAT the US marines decided that they wanted to stick out from the other branches and make their own camouflage patterns. Then all of the sudden every branch wanted to get in on it. The armies Multicam and ACU patterns suck, the Navy's is stupid because its blue and it will make it harder to spot, the airforces is useless because its tiger stripe and they aren't in any jungles right now and most airforce personell stick to the base and sit on a chair. The only good of the four branches(ignoring national guard and coast guard) is the Marine's MARPAT. Also if anyone says black is a bad color to put on our uniforms because they stick out on an infrared cameras then they are stupid because the Taliban can't afford or have infared cameras. Also we aren't fighting anyone with such technology.

I recently heard my dad talking to us about how camo is utterly useless, and that armies should wear actual armour.

Camoflage is pretty useless if the person wearing it is close by or is moving. Otherwise it is good for avoiding being spotted miles/kilometers away. Personally I like plain olive drab uniforms as they look more professional. Our Woodland, Desert, and Marpat look good enough though.

did you like my suggestion ( /( ᴗ ᴥ ᴗ✿)\ )

did you like my suggestion ( /( ᴗ ᴥ ᴗ✿)\ )

I think it's wonderful

Here is some pics of the camos that I listed in field testing.

Kryptek:

Multicam:

A-Tacs:

And here is a ACU one for some of you