Poll

REVOKE?!

Yes
254 (70.2%)
No
108 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 361

Author Topic: Petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 26971 times)

It's a long story, but here's the rundown: I got pissed off at Ephi's lame insults in the Kaphost thread about Kalphiter's autism, it really isn't acceptable at all, by anyone. Half of the stuff that he posts in that thread should be considered bannable, constantly provoking arguments for no good reason. It's also unfair that Ephi can delete posts in his own thread, but not the stuff that he throws at Kalphiter.

I saw these three posts HERE, and quoted the "who will develop it?" and "nobody", and posted "Nothing has changed." Because in all honesty, Ephi doesn't even keep up with the broken mods and suggestions for RTB. It's really astonishing how many mods on RTB are broken and nothing is done about it. Ephi isn't the one to say stuff about Kalphiter when he can't even keep up with his own mod. Almost immediately I was permanently banned from RTB, a worse ban than Kalphiter's. I can't use IRC, view the Add-on Viewer and Manager in-game, view Server Information (in the Join Server GUI thing), and I probably can't even post add-ons. All of this because of a small joke I made that Ephi took immaturely to heart.

Are you serious? What kind of "Global Moderator" attitude is this? Really makes you look like a prick.

This is the last straw. Ephialtes AND Lub are both unacceptable when it comes to their attitudes and actions on the forum, specifically the Kaphost thread. Ephialtes needs his admin privileges revoked, because it's really just down-right wrong to use autism as a weapon, delete these posts that are completely 100% on-topic, and only to cover-up his wrong-doings.

This isn't the first time he's deleted posts. If there had been anything he didn't like in the RTB thread, he'd delete it. I've complained for ages about the lack of an auto-updater for servers running RTB, but he normally deleted my complaints as well as any other thing I complained about. If he can delete posts he doesn't like from his thread (they're even on-topic!), why can't I do the same to my Kaphost thread?

A history full of abuse. This thread was created after Ephialtes locked and bumped down (removed most recent posts to create a page loss) a thread complaining about his exploit abuse. I had logs and everything to support my case, but Ephialtes consistently deleted the most crucial part, his IP.

I really loving hate Ephialtes. He's a giant starfish, and doesn't deserve to be an administrator. You have my complete support, but it's up to Badspot, not us, sadly.

I support this topic 100%.

I really loving hate Ephialtes. He's a giant starfish, and doesn't deserve to be an administrator. You have my complete support, but it's up to Badspot, not us, sadly.
this so much, and plus he is giving up on RTB, so why even class him as important?

This, except I didn't know that Ephi was such a prick.

if steam accepts bl, then rtb will be useless.....

then maybe badspot can revoke ephilates adminship

Racerboy, damn it I love you.

Support.

Ephialtes is literally the equivalent of a forum janitor.

The only reason to revoke Ephialtes' admin privileges is if he isn't doing his job.

If you are really suggesting he gets his title removed because he hurt your feelings, you're wrong.

This isn't the first time he's deleted posts. If there had been anything he didn't like in the RTB thread, he'd delete it. I've complained for ages about the lack of an auto-updater for servers running RTB, but he normally deleted my complaints as well as any other thing I complained about. If he can delete posts he doesn't like from his thread (they're even on-topic!), why can't I do the same to my Kaphost thread?

A history full of abuse. This thread was created after Ephialtes locked and bumped down (removed most recent posts to create a page loss) a thread complaining about his exploit abuse. I had logs and everything to support my case, but Ephialtes consistently deleted the most crucial part, his IP.
This is a seemingly sound complaint, but I have yet to read the links.

All of the dramas on him he has locked.