Author Topic: This girl I like still thinks she's ugly  (Read 1922 times)

BubbaGum is just mad because she doesnt get compliments in the first place so she hates it when girls who actually get compliments cant accept them like what the forget

blockland forums

uhhh

BubbaGum is just mad because she doesnt get compliments in the first place so she hates it when girls who actually get compliments cant accept them like what the forget
inb4 bubba is hailed with comments over steam and skype and rejects them like "no"

i'm just saying, this is why people think you're an attention whore

Misread as The girl I like stinks and she's ugly.

Misread as The girl I like stinks and she's ugly.
HAH
cool story bro maybe you should tell someone who cares

Thank you for finally realizing only one of the reasons.

show her calming manatee

You are awesome, I liek yur face.

Aw Shy <3
You are awesome, I liek yur face.
me too because it has a mouth and it lets me eat food and i like chocolate

me too because it has a mouth and it lets me eat food and i like chocolate
ogm mine has that to!

cool story bro maybe you should tell someone who cares
You have once again managed to frustrate me

whered u get urs
i got it from this gurl nmed bubbagum and she gave it to meh for free!!!so that means she is amzing

You have once again managed to frustrate me

how about you learn to shut the forget up

honestly, you frustrate me more than bubba with your constant whining about her. i'm already regretting ever saying that, because i knew some jackass like you would come and stuff up this thread with bubbagum drama.