Poll

WTF IS WITH HIS ADMINZ?!?!?!?!?!

DUMBASS MR.BLUE
17 (36.2%)
EULB.RM SSABMUD
30 (63.8%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Mr.Blue's Server  (Read 2319 times)

I know this looks bad but he freaking bans me for doing what he was doing?Really guys have a heart plz D:
Wtf are you even trying to say?

Wtf are you even trying to say?
He is obviously stating that he got banned because for doing the exact same thing the host was doing to him, Although he technically did plea for sympathy in that post

Alright, Let me clear this out, Sandman, I had to ban you because you kept pushing chester after I stopped, And before that you were continuosly shooting chester and his stuff after we both told you to stop. And I had chester test it out for himself plus he got revenge a couple times. Was that so worth a drama?

What I said was stupid and I think that you all deserve an apology. ESPECIALLY MR.BLUE SORRY FOR BEING A handicap

Alright, Let me clear this out, Sandman, I had to ban you because you kept pushing chester after I stopped, And before that you were continuosly shooting chester and his stuff after we both told you to stop. And I had chester test it out for himself plus he got revenge a couple times. Was that so worth a drama?
People treat the drama thread like a non-serious place. But a lot of people get banned here.

The host sounds like an idiot, but OP makes me think that they just mistyped the ban reason.

The secon poll option and lack of line breaks makes me frown.

The host sounds like an idiot, but OP makes me think that they just mistyped the ban reason.

The secon poll option and lack of line breaks makes me frown.

So much sadness here...

....What is this?
This is the death of the few brave brain cells that were near the explosion of bad grammar and incomprehensibility of the subject matter.

Maybe if we don't say anything he will leave.... ( 0_0)
He said

Mr. Blue is a perfectly reasonable admin, the only time he's ever done that is if he's SERIOUSLY pissed off which is usually after a night of playing a really loving hard game. How do I know this? Mr. Blue's been my friend for years now. Please stfu and gtfo.

Umm, Nick, I don't think you should've posted that...

Mr. Blue is a perfectly reasonable admin, the only time he's ever done that is if he's SERIOUSLY pissed off which is usually after a night of playing a really loving hard game. How do I know this? Mr. Blue's been my friend for years now. Please stfu and gtfo.
Horrible bump

I hope you know this isn't going to change our opinions all of a sudden.

you will be killed