I miss my old Lego games

Author Topic: I miss my old Lego games  (Read 4834 times)

I still remember around 6-8 years ago when I played my first LEGO games.

Lego Racers 2, one of the most funnest games. Because I didn't learn English at that time yet, I mostly didn't understand what it meant until I changed the language to Danish so that I could understand what it meant.

Also a really good fact is that I have the song Xalax as a loop in my Blockland music folder.

This was by far my most favourite game, Lego Football Mania. This game gave me some inspiration on playing the sport and information about the sport football, really good game.

I like trains.

This game taught me about locomotives and how they worked, and learned on how they go on rails. Another really good game.

A really fun and very destructive game that showed funny brick physics and driving Lego vehicles. Very fun and good game.

Medieval version of Lego Creator (above), this game also was really fun and taught me funny and more stuff of the style of this game.

This game was alright, but one thing that bugged me about me about this game was that the camera was not 3rd person, which is the most common camera angle I use when playing video games. Nevertheless, this was another stunning game.

This is the Legoland game. It was a really fun and greatly creative game. It taught me a lot of interesting things about the amusement park and made me much more creative with Lego.

This was my bestest favourite game with the most activities and awesomeness. It was really fun and gave me a lot of inspiration. My most favourite game.

It's smaller than the above, but it was still a really great game with lots of fun and activites. Another very great game.

I still have all these games, which is good, and these I all have are all Danish versions.
And every time when I think about Blockland 0002 I think about these games.

So, discuss my great Lego gaming nostalgia.

What has Lego become over the years... :c

oh my god i loved lego loco

What has Lego become over the years... :c
A master of discontinuing things.
oh my god i loved lego loco
So did I ;)

I accidentally nostalgia'd all over my keyboard.

lego island 2 and xtreme stunts are disgusting
loving lego racers and stunt rally are balls to the wall fun

Man, those were good times, I'm probably a gamer with history.

i still have lego racers 2 :o

tears of nostalgia launched from my eyes when i saw lego racers 2

i played this

and legoland and loco

oh my god I loved legoland and Lego island 2
excuse me while I go find my old Lego island 2 cd.
thanks blaster
I also remember creator and the racers game...
Good times