~Brick Harvest~ A Blockland Farming SIM

Author Topic: ~Brick Harvest~ A Blockland Farming SIM  (Read 6660 times)

*SEARCH TOPICS*
----------------------------
Code: [Select]
#ABOUT#

#CROPS#
-The Field
-Buying Seeds
-Types of Crops
-Raising Crops

#ANIMALS#
-Buying Animals
-Harvesting Animals
-Livestock STAT
-Sick Animals

#EXTENSIONS AND UPGRADES#
-3 House Extensions
-Window Add-on
-Flowers
-Chimney and Fireplace
-Dog House
-Barn Extension
-Mail Box
-Chicken Coop

#ENIVROMENT#
-Calendar
-Events
-Bots

#ABOUT#
Brick Harvest is an interactive farming game mode somewhat based on the game "Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town" for the GBA.
There are many things you can do in the world of Brick Harvest from growing and sellings differents crops each season, to raising animals in the barn and much more!. The journey through the life as a farmer and an adventurer awaits!

#CROPS#

-THE FIELD-
Lets talk about the basic thing you need to do to earn some dough to survive in this world. Growing plants.
--Each season (excluding winter) you have 4 crops you can grow.

--In order to grow your crops you must plant them in the designated plot. Each plot holds eight seeds and certain crops will grow
  back after harvest. You must water your crops each day for them to grow!

-TYPES OF CROPS-
*Here we have the HARVEST BRICK guide to crops

-BUYING SEEDS-
You can buy seeds in town at the item shop along with a watering can and other various items/tools

-RAISING CROPS-
You must water your plants each day for a consecutive number of days. The plant will evolve after time if you take care of it. Once harvest they can be sold in the SHIPPING WAREHOUSE

#ANIMALS#
These guys can help you make money to upgrade your farm too! By feeding them each day and taking good care of them you can make them give you better product.

-BUYING ANIMALS
You can buy Livestock from the Animal Shop in town. There you can also buy chicken feed, barn feed, and livestock potions.

-HARVESTING ANIMALS
Your livestock will give you product. For the cows you need to buy a milker, for the pigs you can just sell them to the Slaughter Guy in town, your sheep bear wool so buy some clippers, and your chickens lay eggs each day.

-LIVESTOCK STAT
Your livestock have a STATUS when you click on them. It displays their current health, love meter, and level. Their love meter is used to get them to level 3 and after that level can only be acquired through contest winning.

-SICK ANIMALS
If you forget to feed your livestock their health will decrease each day. After a while they will get sick and eventually die. If they get sick you can buy a sickness potion from the animal shop. Winter is a harsh season, so sometimes there might be a blizzard and you wont be able to leave your house.

#EXTENSIONS AND UPGRADES#
-HOUSE UPGRADES

-BARN UPGRADE

-POND UPGRADE

#ENVIROMENT#
There are 4 seasons and 30 days in each season. With every 4 season passes a year. Your livestock will age and eventually die from old age. Your dog will go from a puppy to a dog, but will never die from old age.

-CALENDAR
You have a calendar in your house that tells you the season and day.

-EVENTS
Random events happen in different days at different times. Explore around and see what you can find!

-BOTS
Bots have affection ratings and some will give you quests or other stuff if you become friends. Giving them a favored wrapped gift on their birthday boosts affection the most.

There are a lot of things I haven't had time to upload but I will get around to it soon!

Things Planned:
-Weather
-Recipies
-Mining and Tool Upgrades
-Marriage?
-Kid?
-To be concluded; see newer posts to keep up!

BETA VIDEO:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=228995.0
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:49:53 AM by Goth77 »

The planned list put me off; sounds really childish.

Otherwise, it seems pretty cool.

The barn update looks like dragon bones, lol

Neat. Good luck with this goth!

Farming Simulator 2013 (which is the worst game ever made) in Blockland? Uh...

OGOD FARMVILLE AAA-

Srsly, if Unlimited Mining is a popular gamemode what's stopping this :P

Remove marriage, kids, and birthdays.
Game > Role Play

Oh god someone make a pot farming SIM now!

You are actually able to grow and sell hemp in the game. It is a secret unlockable crop.

The release is still unknown but I am still working on this. I will post a progress update soon.

Link to page?

Also I can't model or script very well so I am using event mods and custom brick names. Probably more work but eventing doesn't bother me and the farming sim works great.

Currently mine looks like it has more content.