New here!

Author Topic: New here!  (Read 6531 times)

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I've been lurking around for awhile, deciding whether or not to buy the game. I made a rather good choice, so far. Although I cant find a good-looking avatar, this looks like a good community. I already know not to use smileys and cookies, so don't worry about a noob doing nothing but posting spam. So yea... I'm not really sure how to end this.

So you are looking for a good forums avatar?

Yea. I cannot find one for the life of me.

Welcome, just to tell you. You can use the emotes, but use them in the right place at the right time.

:cookieMonster: Cookie Monster: Sarcastic Post
 :cookie: Cookie: Don't use this one
 :panda: Panda: Used as puppy dog eyes to beg for something or pretend to be cute
 :iceCream: Ice cream: Personally never used it, but its used to stimulate food and swag

EDIT: You'll also be called an alt (alternate account for banned user)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 07:20:27 PM by The Black Card »

What does your avatar say?

Hey,
Use this avatar.
This avatar will work for now.

inb4ALTTTT!!!!!!!!

No but anyway, ignore people like that, Also try to stay away from drama...Its not somewhere you want to be involved with.

I already know not to use smileys and cookies, so don't worry about a noob doing nothing but posting spam. So yea... I'm not really sure how to end this.
yeah, now i have a feeling you're an alt

I love how everyone is giving tips and stuff yet they themselves don't even follow what they give out. If course I'm not pointing any fingers, but it happens alot in these threads.

Like some sort of damn forum veteran.

But, welcome to our forum! It's a good forum for the most parts, we have some occasional dumb people, but all goes well as long as you avoid them, don't be stupid yourself either.

What would it matter if he was an alt? If he paid an extra 20 dollars to use the forum, then he obviously was willing to not forget it up this time. I just don't see why people hate alts. This account is an alt of Toonlink101, But that was a long time ago. [Please don't look at my old posts oh god they make me want to gouge my eyes out with spoons]

Could just be lurking around for awhile.

What would it matter if he was an alt? If he paid an extra 20 dollars to use the forum, then he obviously was willing to not forget it up this time. I just don't see why people hate alts. This account is an alt of Toonlink101, But that was a long time ago. [Please don't look at my old posts oh god they make me want to gouge my eyes out with spoons]
I know, but there is a chance they could be someone like setro2, if not, they're aw right

Remeber the red quark thread?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 09:21:18 AM by Buu »

I know this isn't really relevant but... Who the forget are you?

I know this isn't really relevant but... Who the forget are you?

Same question for you.

I know the Snow guy way more than you. This is the 2nd time seeing you.

I occasionally post on the forums. Nobody really pays attention to me though. I am good friends with IcyGamma, Uxie, and a few other famous blocklanders.