Kalphiter

Author Topic: Kalphiter  (Read 16357 times)

Down at Tango's...

I was tired, sunken, and I was about to leave until Kalph under the name of Steck decided to come back from his 60 minute ban. The ban was because he was having a huge killstreak with a jet. Yet so, he says 11 bricks is a base.

Gj Kalph, best base 10/10.

Now, the proof.

This all started when he called all the admins stuffty, and the server itself stuffty.

Before this picture, I said his hosting service was stuff itself, by calling him a bad server hoster.

(Upon this point, I am unsure of the order!)

In this picture, I explained a rule.

In this picture, I show another rule why he is being cunt by my ban choice

Now the fun starts. He then teleports me somehow, and refuses it.

The effect

He then leaves.

I was typing another rule while he left.

Then, shortly after the 1st picture, this happens.

I then look at the server list. The only thing that was above this was my laggy server, then the other letters started.

Yeah, so.

He crashed the server.

So he was banned for 60 minutes for having a jet kill killstreak and an 11 brick base?

getting a killstreak is against the rules?
do you have proof of him shutting the server down, it going down when he leaves isn't proof

Console.log file is empty, just checked.

So he was banned for 60 minutes for having a jet kill killstreak and an 11 brick base?
There's a rule when you spawn.

Well, at least in the early days, were it says that you shalt not kill unless attacked until you build a base.

He was also being a huge nuisance.

Console.log file is empty, just checked.
Oh god.

Covering his tracks.

Peachy.

getting a killstreak is against the rules?
do you have proof of him shutting the server down, it going down when he leaves isn't proof
He still could've shut the server down out if rage (not saying he did)

hes obviously finally come to the realization that rtb hosting is going to crush him and has lost it

Kalphiter just got beat by a 12 year old admin.

Need some, *shades*, cream for that burn?

[1:39:20 AM] Mitchell Franklin: ye know anyone with a server i could use for blockland

THE PLOT THICKENS

There's a rule when you spawn.

Well, at least in the early days, were it says that you shalt not kill unless attacked until you build a base.

He was also being a huge nuisance.
So from the context you've provided, there's not a definite rule about the reason he was banned for.

So from the context you've provided, there's not a definite rule about the reason he was banned for.
Anyways, admin word is law.

Tango backs me up, so the ban was legitimate.

Anyways, admin word is law.

Tango backs me up, so the ban was legitimate.
I'm not. I have no idea what happened, I'm going off what I know. From what I can tell, Kalphiter was being a stuff, you banned him with an unlegitimate reason, then he (possibly) crashed the server.

[1:39:20 AM] Mitchell Franklin: ye know anyone with a server i could use for blockland
He still could've shut the server down out if rage (not saying he did)
I will accept nudes chocolates or an apology letter as a means of you saying sorry.  :cookieMonster:

I'm not. I have no idea what happened, I'm going off what I know. From what I can tell, Kalphiter was being a stuff, you banned him with an unlegitimate reason, then he (possibly) crashed the server.
He was placing spawns on plates, calling it a base. He was doing massive kills, crashing jets into people. It was a mad show. People started leaving I think.

He needed to build a base, hence Fort Wars. If he wants a dogfight were you pick off builders, go to a Dogfight.