Author Topic: SGT BIG FLOPPY  (Read 2514 times)

So I was joining a random server because of being bored and lack of decent server's So i join this "scary rp please join" with around 15k bricks assuming it will be something Decent,As soon I spawn I notice the default Acm city and Get a trust invite from the host.After rejecting this Invite I was Banned,Naturally I always reject Random trust invites...What is the point of bombarding a player with a trust invite if it isn't even a building server *facepalm* As soon as they spawn!.

Wow.. Were there even any rules?

Also did you get any pics?

Wow.. Were there even any rules?

Also did you get any pics?

My ban was lifted As I posted this And no there was no server rules.

My ban was lifted As I posted this And no there was no server rules.
in the other thread, you refered to your ban as a perma

what makes you so sure you were perma'd and unban'd

Host seems desperate by banning you for rejecting trust. Any server with "PLZ JOIN" at the end of the title will likely be poor in quality.

in the other thread, you refered to your ban as a perma

what makes you so sure you were perma'd and unban'd

I haven't Been banned in a long time But don't bans usually state how long your ban is unless it's a perma? The message just said "you have been banned from this server reason: try not rejecting the host's trust invites"

Host seems desperate by banning you for rejecting trust. Any server with "PLZ JOIN" at the end of the title will likely be poor in quality.

I joined Out of pity for the most part...that and boredom

Evidence

Come on guys, he was banned becaus he suck
It's reasonable

Come on guys, he was banned becaus he suck
It's reasonable
Lol nice.

I joined his server today. I told him to build a more satisfying build. Instead he had a default build loaded. I told him we cant roleplay with this much players (3). He then kicks me. I rejoin and then tell him again to build a decent build. He then bans me for this reason:

I joined his server today. I told him to build a more satisfying build. Instead he had a default build loaded. I told him we cant roleplay with this much players (3). He then kicks me. I rejoin and then tell him again to build a decent build. He then bans me for this reason:

Yeah,He's an idiot i only joined out of pity because of the "please join" in the title...He's not even that New he has no excuse

Then I was banned with same reason as Theepicman got. lol, he thought I was him, what a dumbass.

Ohhhh wait I get it, he thought I was OP. I mistaken Skrype or whatever that was for Skype.