Author Topic: Is it possible to have 2 SEPRATE blockland keys on the SAME computer?  (Read 850 times)

Ok, so I had 1 BL key, and I just got another one, but whenever I try to Download the Blockland demo to put the new key in, the demo doesnt open.
guess what DOES open? my other blockland account.
so my question is, can I have 2 SEPARATE Blockland keys on the same computer? if I can, then how?
thanks in advance.

I think you can change the location the launcher opens. Right click it and go to properties, change the filepath to wherever your second installation is.

I think you can change the location the launcher opens. Right click it and go to properties, change the filepath to wherever your second installation is.
is that the only solution?

Is there a reason you wouldn't want to do that?

is that the only solution?
no.

You can have multiple blockland installations by launching blockland with a custom launcher.

It is possible, but not at the same time.

After you have started up blockland, there is a little button just right of the "Welcome (insert player name)" labeled "key", Click on it, and you can change your blockland key

It is possible, but not at the same time.

After you have started up blockland, there is a little button just right of the "Welcome (insert player name)" labeled "key", Click on it, and you can change your blockland key

ya its possible at the same time, read the above posts

Try making two blockland folders, and an extra launcher that has the -profilePath argument to the other folder, then register the keys on each one.