RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 253383 times)

It would only create more tension.
Ok, I understand where you're coming from.

I'm not surprised that the game seems to be dying. If Badspot would actually update the game with new content it would definitely keep the community active.
Just look at any other popular indie game, they update all the time. I know it's not a fair comparison because most of them have companies or are on newer engines, but I'm sure Badspot could update this game is he wanted to.

It's important to consider that nobody is making reaction gifs and taunts regarding the closure of this service when everyone jumped on kalphiter when he closed his.

In any case, goodbye RTB.

My service is getting closed.

WTF?

Solution: Hammereditor's Hosting service!

WOOHOO QUALITY AT IT'S FINEST

Solution: Hammereditor's Hosting service!

WOOHOO QUALITY AT IT'S FINEST
i thought it looked good before all that other stuff happened

This means stupid people can't make servers
Look at the bright side, guys!

forget off, you're paying $5 a month for premium New York server space, that doesn't entitle you to 24/7 support too. Support comes when we're available, if I'm asleep or in a meeting all day, forget it, it can wait.
i feel like kalphiter would have never had said this

i feel like kalphiter would have never had said this

unless ephi was paying for it

it would suck if they left altogether because i loved to see the things that ephialtes and co. built every once in a while

i definitely think that badspot is irritated but the move to drama is beyond me for whatever purpose that'd serve

noedit: Did anyone else notice how Ephi isn't a Global Moderator anymore?

noedit: Did anyone else notice how Ephi isn't a Global Moderator anymore?
Ephi told me this yeah
Badspots pretty mad
I don't blame ephi for leaving after hearing what happened