Poll

How do you want Rykuta to wrap this up?

Finish up with the 12 or so models already made, and release as a public set.
32 (43.8%)
Backtrack and grab a bunch of old models and mix and match with new to release the full 24+ weaponset you guys have been expecting.
36 (49.3%)
Release all finished codes to the public without doing anything to the current set, let the fans sort things out the way they want.
4 (5.5%)
Other, please post.
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Hells&Khain Weaponry  (Read 210390 times)

That's practically Khain's richard, send it to him immediately.
Shoots fast, small clip, tiny barrel; needs a scope to aim properly; sounds about right.

Shoots fast, small clip, tiny barrel; needs a scope to aim properly; sounds about right.
I thought you knew what you were talking about ... Thought too soon!

I thought you knew what you were talking about ... Thought too soon!

haha vry funy i rolling lafing on the floor rite now so fun XD

haha vry funy i rolling lafing on the floor rite now so fun XD

hey khan I got a nuuuuuuuw compotur

did u

hey khan I got a nuuuuuuuw compotur

did u
very rude badger no hk beta for you hows THT soudn?

I am releasing a super Alpha build for you numnuts to fiddle with while I wait for Khain to actually get his stuff together and make some models, please keep in mind that the Alpha build is very much not finished and is likely full of balancing and bug issues, still, it should give you a good taste as to what is to come!

You will need to download everything on THIS TOPIC for these to work!

Download The Alpha Of HK 2.0 Today!

Thanks for your patience everyone! I have been testing thoroughly but I probably missed some stuff when compiling this for an actual zip, so report all glitches with both the support codes and the weapons!

woo

aw :( im kinda upset how you didn't use the coolest models
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 06:47:51 PM by Khain »

woo

aw :( im kinda upset how you didn't use the coolest models
The ones that all looked like ak47s except slightly different configurations? My apologies, I like variety.

The ones that all looked like ak47s except slightly different configurations? My apologies, I like variety.
no dude i meant the spas-12, the barrett m82 etc, usas-12 damn those were cool too :(

i didnt make 50 ak-47s

i made a svd, a ak-47 and a rpk, and u used both the rpk and ak-47
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:01:22 PM by Khain »

no dude i meant the spas-12, the barrett m82 etc, usas-12 damn those were cool too :(

i didnt make 50 ak-47s

i made a svd, a ak-47 and a rpk, and u used both the rpk and ak-47
Feel free to simply plorp in the models you would have preferred for each sample item and just change names to replace the ones in the files already.